West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 38 Station Master Posts, Apply Online for West Central Railway Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Railway Recruitment Cell, West Central Railway Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at wcr.indianrailways.gov.in| How to Apply for West Central Railway 38 Station Master Posts
Looking for West Central Railway Recruitment 2021? If yes, then we have very important information for you people in this article. We provided the detailed information about the General Departmental Competitive Examination to be held for the recruitment hold by the WCR. Online applications are invited from the degree passed candidates who are currently working in railways. Collect the information such as eligibility, application process, selection steps, significant documents to apply and many more. You must check the information available on this page first before visiting the website of the commission.
West Central Railway Recruitment 2021
WCR Recruitment notification No. 01/2021 has been updated for GDCE. There are 38 vacancies available for station master position. Contenders should register themselves with wcr.indianrailways.gov.in portal to apply for this opening. Online applications have been already commenced from 26 June, 2021. Job aspirants must apply for the opening prior the end date which is 25 July, 2021. Accumulate the information in detail before seeking application for the job.
Key Details of Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Railway Recruitment Cell, West Central Railway|
|No of posts||38|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Commencing date of application||25 June, 2021|
|Last date of application||25 July, 2021|
|Category||No of posts|
The applicant must follow the following is limit to apply for the recruitment:-
- 15 to 24 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Conditions
The applicant must follow the following educational qualifications to apply for the recruitment:-
- The candidate must be 10th passed from a recognized Board or equivalent along with an ITI certificate in the relevant trade.
The applicant will have to submit the following application fees to apply for the recruitment:-
- General – Rs. 170/-
- All others – No Fee
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Matric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
Application Procedure West Central Railway Recruitment
Application procedure may include the following steps, have a look and follow as mentioned:
- Candidates have to open the official website of the West Central Railway
- From the home page you need to search Click here to apply for the selection of Apprentice trainees under the Apprentices Act 1961 in West Central Railway, Jabalpur Division notification
- Now read the notification very carefully
- Look for the apply online link or directly Click Here
- The online application form will appear on the screen
- Start filling the online application with all the asked details likewise
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Contact no
- Email id etc.
- Upload the recently clicked scanned image copy and signature
- Submit the application form and take print out of the form for further use