WB Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 16500 Posts, Apply Online for West Bengal Primary Teacher Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for West Bengal Primary Teacher Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at www.wbbpe.org| How to Apply for WB Primary Teacher 16500 Posts
The concerned authorities from the organization of West Bengal Board of Primary Education have launched a new West Bengal Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021 notification for primary teachers in the prestigious organization. Today, we are sharing important details related to the recruitment opportunity presented by the concerned organization to recruit primary teachers in their organisation. We will also share the eligibility criteria, educational criteria, important dates, vacancy details and all of the other details related to the recruitment opportunity that will be essential for the people who want to apply for this opportunity.
West Bengal Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021
West Bengal Primary Teacher Recruitment is very large recruitment especially for the people who want to get a good job in the teaching department in West Bengal State. There are around 16000 vacancies available by the organization of West Bengal Board of Primary Education in this recruitment opportunity which was launched recently. You can start applying for the recruitment opportunity on 23rd December 2020. The last date to apply for the recruitment opportunity is 17th January 2021. Make sure that you apply before the last date.
Details Of West Bengal Primary Teacher Jobs
|Name||West Bengal Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021|
|Launched by||West Bengal Board of Primary Education|
|Job name||Primary teachers|
|Number of vacancies||16500|
- Commencement of submission of online application: 23 December 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 17 January 2021
The following vacancies are available to apply from in this recruitment:-
- Primary School Teacher – 16500 Posts
West Bengal Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification
The applicant will follow the following educational qualifications in this recruitment:-
- The candidate shall possess the minimum educational and training qualification as prescribed by National Council for Teacher Education and pass in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2014, conducted by the West Bengal Board of primary education under the order of the govt. of West Bengal in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
The applicant will have to follow the following age limit in this recruitment:-
- 18 to 40 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category as per government norms)
The applicant will have to be given the following salary in this recruitment:-
- The candidates will get a basic salary of Rs. 28900 plus DA as admissible plus HRA @12% of the basic plus MA as admissible.
The applicant will have to submit the following application fees in this recruitment:-
- Rupees 200 for General category students
- Rupees 500 for SC ST PH.
The applying candidates must have the listed documents while applying for the WB Primary Teacher Recruitment. Original and self-attested copies of these documents are required to be produced to the officials with the application form.
- Recent passport size photograph
- Matric Certificate.
- Educational Certificate
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any)
- NOC from the present employer (if any)
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
Application Procedur West Bengal Primary Teacher Recruitment
To apply for the recruitment opportunity you have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Go to the official website of the West Bengal Board of Primary Education
- Now click on the official notification for the recruitment of primary teachers.
- The official notification will be displayed on your screen
- You have to read the notification carefully
- After reading the notification, you have to click on the Apply Online link present on the same webpage
- A new page will be displayed on your screen
- The details regarding the recruitment will be displayed on your screen
- Click on the option called click here to proceed
- A new page will be displayed on your screen.
- Log in using your application number or roll number
- The registration page will be displayed on your screen
- Enter all of the details
- Upload all of the documents
- Click on submit
Candidate having any problem can contact the helpline number 8902081202.