WB Police Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 9720 Constable & SI Posts, Apply Online for WB Police Constable Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for West Bengal Police Recruitment BoardJobs Latest Openings New Jobs at wbpolice.gov.in| How to Apply for WB Police Constable9720 Constable & SI Posts
In this article today, we will be giving information about the WB Police Constable Recruitment 2021 opportunity presented by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board for the year 2021. In this article, you will be knowing about the eligibility criteria, educational criteria, vacancy details, and all of the other details of the recruitment opportunity presented by the concerned authorities. We will also share with all of you the step-by-step procedure through which you will be able to apply for the 9720 Vacancies available in this recruitment notification for the year 2021.
WB Police Constable Recruitment 2021
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has launched a WB Police Constable Recruitment 2021 notification for the recruitment of positions. Application form submission has been already started from 22 January 2021. The last date to apply for the recruitment of opportunity is 20 February 2021. You can easily apply for the constable & SI vacancies available in this recruitment. Make sure to read the Official Notification carefully before applying for the recruitment opportunity.
Short Details of WB Police Recruitment
|Name of the organization||West Bengal Police Recruitment Board|
|Positions||Constable & SI|
|No of posts||9720|
|Hiring procedure||Test/ interview|
|Job location||West Bengal|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Position||No of Posts|
|SI of Police (Unarmed Branch)||753|
|Lady SI of Police (Unarmed Branch)||150|
|SI of Police (Armed Branch)||185|
|Starting Date of Application||22 January 2021|
|Last Date for submission of application||20 February 2021|
WB Police Recruitment Eligibility Conditions
Contenders need to meet the eligibility conditions as mentioned below who desire to seek application for the above-mentioned posts in WB Police Constable
|Constable||Madhyamik Examination||18 to 27 years|
|SI of Police||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline||20 to 27 years|
Physical Efficiency Test
|Name of Post||Test|
|Male candidates for the post of Sub-Inspector of Police (UB) and Sub-Inspector of Police (AB) in West Bengal Police||800 metres run within 03 (three) minutes|
|Female candidates for the post of Lady Sub-Inspector (UB) in West Bengal Police||400 metres run within 02 (two) minutes|
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Matric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
Contenders need to pay application fee as mentioned below who desire to seek application for the above-mentioned posts in WB Police Constable
|All categories except Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||Rs. 170/-||Rs. 270/-|
|SC and ST||Rs. 20/-||Rs. 20/-|
Contenders will get pay band as mentioned below who joined for the above-mentioned posts in WB Police Constable
- Constable Salary – Level-6 in the pay matrix [Rs. 22,700 – Rs. 58,500]
- SI Salary – Pay Scale of Level – 10 in the pay matrix (Rs. 32,100 – Rs. 82,900)
Contenders have to clear the steps of selection process as mentioned below to grab the above-mentioned posts in WB Police Constable
- Preliminary Written Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Final Written Test
- Medical test
Online Application Procedure of WB Police Constable Recruitment 2021
Online application procedure may include the following steps, have a look and follow as mentioned:
- Job hunters should go to the Official Website of the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board
- From the home page of the portal go to the ‘Recruitment’ option.
- You need to search the notification link or directly click the below-given link
- Now read the notification very carefully
- Look for the Apply Online link or directly click the below-given link
- The online application form will appear on the screen
- Start filling the online application with all the asked details likewise
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Contact no
- Email id etc.
- Upload the recently clicked scanned image copy and signature
- Submit the application form and deposit the fee as mentioned above
- Take a print out of the form & fee receipt for further use
- Phone Number- 033-2479-4035, 033-2479-4036, 033-2479-4056, 033-2479-4057
- Email- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Do’s and Don’ts While Filling Application Form
- Check Eligibility before applying for the posts.
- If Possible, fill your application form by yourself.
- Mobile Number used must be permanent and will not change in recent days.
- The email Id used must be the active one.
- All the documents must be kept ready before applying.
- Check the application form before final submission.
- Prefer using a Laptop or Desktop for application form submission