Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for Law Clerk Trainee Posts, Apply for Uttarakhand High Court Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Uttarakhand High Court Latest Openings New Jobs at highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in| How to Apply for Uttarakhand High Court 10 Law Clerk Trainee Posts
Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2021 has recently released as an advertisement for the requirement of candidates for the vacant jobs. Applicants have to check the eligibility first and if you are eligible you can submit the application on or before the last date 31st January 2021. Here you can get information such as eligibility, application procedure, pay scale, vacancy details, etc. Collect all the Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment related information from a further session of this article.
Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2021
Uttarakhand High Court recruitment 2021 has been released for the post of law clerk. There are only 10 vacancies available in the court. These vacancies have been released on a contractual basis for a period of one year. The applications are invited by the authorities through offline mode. The application form submission for the above posts has already started from 15 January 2021. Law graduates can seek application for this recruitment drive by following few easy steps available below under the head application procedure.
|Name of the organization||Uttarakhand High Court|
|Positions||Law Clerk Trainee|
|No of posts||10|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Employment category||Contract basis|
Last date of submission of application form is 31st January 2021.
The applying candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment.
- Job seekers have to possess 5 years integrated degree in law from a recognized University.
- Contenders must have computer knowledge of data entry, word processing, and computer operating
The age of the job seekers should be in between 21 to 26 years as of 31st January 2021. Relaxation in age will be given as per the govt. norms.
One self attested copy of following documents:
- High School mark sheet
- High School Certificate in proof of age/ date of birth
- Intermediate Mark Sheets Intermediate Certificate
- Law Graduation/ Post Graduation Mark Sheet and Certificates and
- Testimonials regarding extracurricular activities & Computer Knowledge.
Job seekers need to pay application fee as mentioned below to apply for the Uttarakhand High Court recruitment
- Rs. 150/-
Mode Of Payment
The application fee is to be paid through postal order or bank draft in favor of Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand at Nainital.
For the law clerk (trainee) position contenders will get pay Rs.35,000/-per month with no Dearness and/or any other allowance and also without any other perquisite such as residential accommodation etc.
Selection Procedure for the Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment will be as follows.
- Screening of the application forms.
- The interview will be conducted
- Declaration of the final result
Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment Application Process
Applicationprocedure may include the following steps, have a look and follow as mentioned:
- Candidates have to open the Official Website of the Uttarakhand High Court.
- From the home page of the portal go to the result/recruitment option
- You need to search ‘invitation of application for the post of Law clerk (trainee) on a contract basis. (15-01-2021)’ notification link or directly Click Here
- Now read the notification very carefully
- Download the application form attached in the PDF of the notification.
- Take a print of the form and start filling the application with all the asked details likewise
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Contact no
- Email id etc.
- Affix your recent image and documents as listed above
- Enclose the application form in the envelope along with two self-addressed envelopes (size 5”x 10”) each bearing postal stamps worth Rs. 22/-
- Mention the post name on the top of the envelope
- Submit the application form by speed post or registered post to “Registrar General, High Court of Uttarakhand, Nainital” positively before 31st Jan 2021.