UPSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 13 Deputy Secretary Posts, Apply Online for UPSC Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Union Public Service Commission Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at www.upsc.gov.in| How to Apply for UPSC 13 Deputy Secretary Posts
If you are a proper aspirant of UPSC examination and also you must be very enthusiastic about all of the recruitment opportunities which are launched by the concerned authorities of UPSC. In this article today we will be launching the different types of details regarding the UPSC recruitment for the year 2021 so that you will be able to apply for the recruitment opportunity without any further interrogation and any problem. In this article, we will be sharing with you the details about the important dates of vacancy and all of the other procedures related to the recruitment opportunity for your own good. We have also shared the step-by-step application procedure to apply for the UPSC Recruitment 2021 opportunity.
UPSC Recruitment 2021
The concerned authorities of UPSC are always looking out for proper candidates so that they can add their value to their organization to do the very beautiful work that they always do. The application procedure for the UPSC recruitment will end on 3 May 2021 and the last date to print the completely submitted application form is 4 May 2021. The application form for the UPSC Recruitment 2021 will be available at the official website of UPSC and all of the candidates can apply for the different types of vacancies available through the proper recruitment of virginity website given by the concerned authorities of UPSC recruitment 2021.
Details Of UPSC Jobs
|Name of the organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|No of posts||13|
|Mode of application||Online|
UPSC Recruitment Vacancy details
|Positions||No of posts|
|Deputy Secretary (Intellectual Property Rights)||1|
|Deputy Secretary (Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016)||1|
|Deputy Secretary (Foundational Literacy and Numeracy Mission)||1|
|Deputy Secretary (Environment Policy)||1|
|Deputy Secretary (Food Processing)||1|
|Deputy Secretary (Manufacturing Sector)||1|
|Deputy Secretary (Urban Water Management)||1|
|Deputy Secretary (Mining Legislation and Policy)||1|
|Deputy Secretary (Sagarmala and PPP)||1|
|Deputy Secretary (Electricity Distribution)||1|
|Deputy Secretary (Rural Livelihood)||1|
|Deputy Secretary (Information Technologies)||1|
|Deputy Secretary (Iron/Steel Industry)||1|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Recruitment Application||3 May, 2021|
|Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application||4 May, 2021|
UPSC Recruitment Eligibility Conditions
|Deputy Secretary (Intellectual Property Rights)||LLB with specialization in Intellectual Property Rights||Ten years of Experience||32-42 years|
|Deputy Secretary (Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016)||Charted Accountant (CA)/ Company Secretary (CS)/ Cost and Management Accountant (CMA)/ Bachelor of Law (LLB)/ Master’s in Business Administration (MBA)|
|Deputy Secretary (Foundational Literacy and Numeracy Mission)||Master’s degree|
|Deputy Secretary (Environment Policy)||Master’s Degree or B.E./ B.Tech.|
|Deputy Secretary (Food Processing)||B.E./ B.Tech in Food Technology/ Food Engineering/ Agricultural Engineering/ Chemical Engineering Or Bachelor’s Degree in Biotechnology/ Dairying/ Fisheries/ Animal Husbandry|
|Deputy Secretary (Manufacturing Sector)||B.E./ B.Tech|
|Deputy Secretary (Urban Water Management)||B.E/ B.Tech in Civil/Mechanical Engineering|
|Deputy Secretary (Mining Legislation and Policy)||B.E./ B.Tech in Metallurgical Engineering OR Master’s Degree in Business Administration/ Economics|
|Deputy Secretary (Sagarmala and PPP)||B.E/ B.Tech or Master’s Degree in Commerce|
|Deputy Secretary (Electricity Distribution)||B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering|
|Deputy Secretary (Rural Livelihood)||Master’s Degree|
|Deputy Secretary (Information Technologies)||Master’s Degree in Computer Science or B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology. Master’s in Business Administration (MBA)/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)|
|Deputy Secretary (Iron/Steel Industry)||B.E. / B.Tech|
Documents Required for UPSC Recruitment
- Matriculation/10th Standard marksheet
- Degree/Diploma certificate along with marksheet
- Experience certificate
- Caste certificate
- Physically Handicapped certificate
- Ex- serviceman certificate
- Other supporting documents
Salary will be given as per the Pay Level-12 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC (Rs. 1,19,000/- including DA, Tpt Allowance & HRA in present level).
Selection procedure for UPSC Recruitment
Selection Procedure for the ISRO Recruitment will be as follows.
- Screening of the application forms will be done.
- Selected candidates will be called for an Interview
- Results will be declared on the official website of the UPSC
Application Procedure UPSC Recruitment
To apply for the recruitment opportunity, you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:
- Click on the link given here to go to the official website of the recruitment
- Go to recruitment option, drop down lish will display
- Hit advertisement option, current opening list will appear
- Search “ADVERTISEMENT No 52 – 2021 FOR LATERAL RECRUITMENT OF DEPUTY SECRETARY LEVEL POSTS ON CONTRACT BASIS”
- Hit the link to read notification or click here
- Now select apply link or directly click here
- Choose the post for which you want to apply
- Hit the “apply” option given in the application link column opposite to the post name
- Read the instructions and hit the next/ proceed option
- Hit proceed option again after reading the information till the registration page appears
- Now hit the new registration option
- Fill the application form and hit Save& continue
- Upload the documents and hit save & continue
- Complete the application form
- Preview the details and submit the form
- Make fee payment and take the print out
Do’s and Don’ts While Filling Application Form
- Check Eligibility before applying for the posts.
- If Possible, fill your application form by yourself.
- Mobile Number used must be permanent and will not change in recent days.
- The email Id used must be the active one.
- All the documents must be kept ready before applying.
- Check the application form before final submission.
- Prefer using a Laptop or Desktop for application form submission