Good news guys Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle has disclosed 3951 recruitment opening for the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks (Branch Postmaster/ Assistant Branch Postmaster/ Dak Sevak). Contenders may grab this opportunity by applying for the recruitment on or before 22nd April 2020. Collect UP Post Office Recruitment all the related details such as online apply procedure, pay scale, mode of selection, vacancy detail and many more from the below-given session. Remember to check the important dates related to recruitment.
UP Post Office Recruitment 2021
Online advertisement notification for the Gramin Dak Sevaks vacancies are available out for the Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle in Agra, Aligarh, Bulandshahar, Etah, Etawah, Jhansi, Mainpuri, Mathura, Allahabad, Mirzapur, Pratapgarh, Sultanpur and other divisions. Vacancies are for the Branch Postmaster/ Assistant Branch Postmaster/ Dak Sevak positions. Online application form filling process is already commenced. Grab the job opportunity on the basis of the marks obtained by you in matriculation only. Selection will be done on the basis of the merit.
Overview Of Recruitment Notification
|Name of the organization||Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Name of the posts||Gramin Dak Sevaks (Branch Postmaster/ Assistant Branch Postmaster/ Dak Sevak)|
|Number of the posts||3951|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Category||No of positions|
|Commencement date||23rd March, 2020|
|Last date||22nd April, 2020|
- Age of the applicant is must in between 18 to 40 years respectively as on 23.03.2020
- Age relaxation will be given to the Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe for 5 years, Other Backward Classes for 3 years, Persons with Disabilities for 10 year
- Applicants have to pursue 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/ State Governments/ Union Territories in India
- Selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of the merit only
- No weightage will be given to any candidate for higher educational qualification
Appellants who belong to the UR/OBC/EWS Male category have to pay Rs.100/-. All Female, SC/ ST and PwD candidates need not to pay any fee.
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/ Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|BPM||₹12,000 per month||₹14,500 per month|
|ABPM/ Dak Sevak||₹10,000 per month||₹12,000 per month|
Online Application form Of UP Post Office Recruitment
Online application form filling procedure contain three steps as mentioned further:-
- To apply for the job, seekers have to rush to the official web portal
- From the opened page you have to go to the “Registration” option
- Select “registration” option and Application form appears on the screen
- Enter name, father name, mobile number, date of birth, gender, community, and other asked details
- Upload your recently clicked image (JPG, size up to 50 Kb & dimension 200*230 pixels) and signature (JPG, size up to 20 Kb & dimension 140*60 pixels)
- Enter the captcha code shows in the image and tick the checkbox after reading the declaration lines mention in front
- Click submit detail option and you will get your registration number
- Now you have to come back to the home page and go to “fee payment” option
- Select the “pay online” option and enter registration number
- Check the detail appears and make payment
- After that, you have to go to the apply online option and select “apply” from the drop-down list
- Enter the registration number, select circle, enter the rest asked details, upload the documents and choose your preference
- At last, submit the application and take a print out of it for further use.
For any query contact us:-
- Phone number 022-22621682
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.