UP Police SI Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 9534 Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander, Fire Service Second Officer Posts, Apply Online for UP Police Sub Inspector Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for उत्तर प्रदेश दरोगा भर्ती 2021 Latest Openings New Jobs at uppbpb.gov.in| How to Apply for MAHA METRO 9534 Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander, Fire Service Second Officer Posts
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board has come out with a new recruitment opportunity for the Sub Inspector Civil Police Officer for both men and women. The candidates who are interested in this position can read this article given below to know more information regarding the UP Police SI recruitment 2021 including the eligibility criteria, vacancy details, important dates and all of the other procedures related to the recruitment opportunity. Make sure to read this article till the last to get the step by step application procedure also.
UP Police SI Recruitment 2021
The new recruitment opportunity which has been presented by the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board consists of around 9000 vacancies available for the residents of Uttar Pradesh state. These 9000 vacancies are available in the organization of the Uttar Pradesh Police Department. You can also apply for sub-inspector posts by going to the official website of the organization. You have to apply for the recruitment opportunity starting from 1st April 2021 and the last date to apply for the recruitment is
30th April 30th May 15th June 2021.
UP Police Bharti 2021 Details
|Name||UP Police SI Recruitment 2021|
|Launched by||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board|
|Number of vacancies||9534|
UP Police Sub Inspector Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online Application||01 April 2021|
|Last Date of Online Application|
The following vacancies are available in this recruitment opportunity:-
- Sub Inspector (SI) Civil Police (Male/Female) – 9027
- UR – 3613
- EWS – 902
- OBC – 2437
- SC – 1895
- ST – 180
- Platoon Commander PAC/Sub-Inspector Armed Police (Male) – 484
- UR – 194
- EWS – 48
- OBC – 131
- SC – 101
- ST – 10
- Fire Service Second Officer (Male) – 23
- UR – 10
- EWS – 2
- OBC – 6
- SC – 5
UP Police Bharti 2021 Salary
The following salary will be provided to the beneficiaries in this recruitment:-
- Band 9300-34800 and Grade Pay Rs. 4200
UP Police SI Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification
The applicant must follow the following educational qualifications in this recruitment opportunity:-
- The candidates should be graduate in any stream
The applicant must follow the following age limit in this recruitment:-
- Applicants must be above the age of 21 years.
- The applicant must be below the age of 28 years.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for this recruitment:-
|GEN/OBC/SC||Male||168 CMS||79-84||4.8 KM Running in 28 Minutes|
|ST||Male||160 CMS||77-82||4.8 KM Running in 28 Minutes|
|GEN/OBC/SC||Female||152 CMS||NA||2.4 KM Running in 16 Minutes|
|ST||Female||147 CMS||NA||2.4 KM Running in 16 Minutes|
The applicant will have to go through the following selection procedure in this recruitment:-
- First of all, the candidates will have to give the online written examination.
- The candidate must get at least 35% marks in order to qualify for each subject of the examination.
- The candidate must be able to get 50% marks to qualify for the whole online examination.
- After the written examination, the Physical Standard Test and the Physical Eligibility Test will take place.
- The final merit list will be published on the basis of these three tests.
- The candidates who will be selected will be undergoing a medical examination.
The exam will be conducted in online mode. There will be questions of 400 marks in total. You can check the examination pattern given below:-
|General Hindi||100||2 hours|
|Numerical and Mental Ability||100|
|Mental Aptitude Test/Logical Exam||100|
The following documents are needed to be submitted with the application form:-
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Caste certificate
- Category certificate
- Income certificate
- Address proof
- Educational certificate
Application Procedure UP Police SI Recruitment
To apply for the recruitment opportunity, you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First click on the link given here to go to the official webpage of the recruitment
- All of the different notifications regarding the vacancies will be displayed on your screen
- You need to click on your desired job advertisement or you can click on the link given here to download the Advertisement for the recruitment.
- Read the advertisement carefully.
- Now click on the Apply Online button.
- The application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill up all the important details in the application form
- Upload all of the documents
- Pay the application fees
- Click on submit
- You can also download the Corrigendum by clicking on the link given here
- Open the Official Website of the UPPRB.
- The homepage of the website will open.
- Click on the Syllabus option.
- A list of the various syllabus will open on the screen.
- Click on the desired syllabus and download it.
UP Police SI Recruitment Login
- Open the Official Website of Recruitment page.
- The homepage will open.
- Select the Login option.
- A login form will open.
- Enter the login details like reference number, password, etc.
- Now select the Login option.
Download Admit Card
After successful registration, applicants can download the admit card for the examination from the official website of the recruitment agency. However, the online registration process is still going on and the official link to download the admit card will be activated later. The dates to download the admit card will be announced on the official website very soon by the recruitment agency.
- Official website
- Notification Download
- Apply Online
- Last Date Extended Notice
- Last Date Again Extended Notice
- Download Syllabus
- Help Desk Number / हेल्प डेस्क नंबर ( सहायता केंद्र नंबर ) – 02262337900
- E-Mail ID / ईमेल आईडी – email@example.com
- Timing / समय – 9:00 hrs – 18:00 hrs Monday to Saturday