UPPRB ASI Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 1329 Assistant Sub Inspector Posts, Apply Online for UP Police ASI Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Uttar Pradesh ASI Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at uppbpb.gov.in| How to Apply for UP Police Assistant Sub Inspector 1329 Posts
You will be able to apply for the various vacancies presented by the organization of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment And Promotion Board situated in Lucknow. Today, we will share each and every detail regarding the new recruitment opportunities presented by the organization for the people who are interested in police department jobs. You can also read the step by step procedure to apply for the recruitment given below.
UP Police ASI Recruitment 2021
Uttar Pradesh Police Department is recruiting people for the vacancy of police sub-inspector and assistant sub-inspector. You can apply for the vacancy by following the official step-by-step guide which is available on the official website of the recruitment organization. There are a total of 1300+ vacancies available in this recruitment. The recruitment will start from
01st May 15th May 01 June 2021. The last date for the recruitment will be 31st May 15th June 30th June 15th July 2021.
Details Of UP Police ASI Recruitment
|Name||UP Police ASI Recruitment 2021|
|Launched by||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment And Promotion Board Lucknow|
|Job Name||ASI, SI|
|Number of vacancies||1329|
|Starting Date of Online Application|
|Last Date of Online Registration and Application Submission|
|Last Date of Fee Submission|
UP Police ASI Recruitment Vacancy Details
The applicant must follow the following vacancies in this recruitment:-
- Police Sub-Inspector (Confidential) – 295 Posts
- UR – 121
- EWS – 29
- OBC – 79
- SC – 61
- ST – 5
- Assistant Sub-Inspector of Police (Clerk) – 624 Posts
- UR – 251
- EWS – 62
- OBC – 168
- SC – 131
- ST – 12
- Assistant Sub-Inspector of Police (Accounts) – 358 Posts
- UR – 145
- EWS – 35
- OBC – 96
- SC – 7
- SI (Vigilance)- 32 Posts
- ASI Clerk (Vigilance)- 20 Posts
The applicant will be given the following salaries in this recruitment:-
- Assistant Sub-Inspector of Police (Clerk) – Band 5200-20200 and Grade Pay Rs. 2800
- Police Sub-Inspector (Confidential) – Band 9300-34800 and Grade Pay Rs. 4200
UP Police ASI Recruitment Educational Qualification
The applicant must follow the following educational qualifications in this recruitment:-
- Assistant Sub-Inspector of Police (Clerk) – Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University. Hindi Typing Speed of 25 WPM & English Typing 30 WPM and O Level Exam Passed.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector of Police (Accounts) – Graduation in Accounts or Commerce. Hindi typing speed of 15 wpm and o level passed
- Police Sub-Inspector (Confidential) – Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University. Hindi Typing Speed of 25 WPM & English Typing 30 WPM. Should be able to type 8- wpm in Stenographer Hindi. O Level Exam Passed.
Age Limit for UP Police ASI Recruitment
The applicant must follow the following age limit in this recruitment:-
- 21 to 28 Years
The applicant must follow the following physical eligibility in this recruitment:-
|GEN/OBC/SC||Male||163 CMS||79-84||4.8 KM Running in 28 Minutes|
|ST||Male||156 CMS||77-82||4.8 KM Running in 28 Minutes|
|GEN/OBC/SC||Female||150 CMS||NA||2.4 KM Running in 16 Minutes|
|ST||Female||145 CMS||NA||2.4 KM Running in 16 Minutes|
UP Police ASI Recruitment Exam Pattern
The applicant must follow the following examination pattern in this recruitment:-
|General Hindi/ Computer Knowledge||100|
|Numerical and Mental Ability||100|
|Mental Aptitude Test/Logical Exam||100|
The applicant must follow the following selection procedure in this recruitment:-
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of online written exam, Document Verification & PST, Computer Typing and Stenography Test, Final Merit List, Medical Test and Personality Test.
- Each subject will have the minimum qualifying marks of 35%
- Total qualification will be of 40%
The applicant must follow the following application fees in this recruitment:-
- General / OBC – Rs. 400/-
- SC / ST – Rs. 400/-
- All Category Female – Rs. 400/-
Application Procedure UP Police ASI Recruitment
To apply for the recruitment you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First click on the link given here to download the official PDF of the recruitment
- Now click on the link given here to go to the official webpage of the recruitment
- Click on the latest advertisement
- Click on the Apply Online button
- Select the New Registration option for new users or login if already registered.
- Read the instructions carefully before applying for the posts.
- The application form will be displayed on your screen
- Upload all of the documents
- Enter all of the details
- Pay the application fees
- Finally, submit your form
Check New Rules for UP Police Recruitment
- Go to the Official Website of the agency.
- The homepage of the website will open.
- Select the New Rules for UP Police Recruitment option.
- Various pdf in both Hindi and English will open.
- Select any of the links and get the rules.
Download UP Police ASI Recruitment Syllabus
- Open the Official Website of the agency.
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Select the Syllabus option from the screen.
- Now a list of the various syllabus will open.
- Select the desired syllabus from the list.
- Take a print of the syllabus.
Download Admit Card
After successful registration, applicants can download the admit card for the examination from the official website of the recruitment agency. However, the online registration process is still going on and the official link to download the admit card will be activated later. The dates to download the admit card will be announced on the official website very soon by the recruitment agency.
- Official Website
- Official Notification
- New Rules for UP Police Recruitment
- Vacancy and Date Change Notice
- Recent Vacancy and Date Change Notice
For any query or any information contact on the details given here:
- Phone Number: 022 – 6250337901
- E-Mail: email@example.com (Timing : 9:00 hrs – 18:00 hrs Monday to Saturday (Except on National Holidays))