UCO Bank Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for Internal Ombudsman Post, Apply Online for UCO Bank Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for UCO Bank Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at ucobank.com| How to Apply for UCO Bank Internal Ombudsman Post
If you ever wanted to work in a bank then you are at the right place today. We will share with all of you the details of the new recruitment opportunity which is presented by the organization of UCO bank for the people looking for banking jobs. In this article given below, we have shared the basic details of the UCO Bank Recruitment opportunity which is presented by the organization of UCO bank including the eligibility criteria and the step by step procedure which will be needed by the candidates applying for the UCO Bank recruitment 2021.
UCO Bank Recruitment 2021
UCO Bank Recruitment 2021 will be highly beneficial for the people looking for an opportunity to serve a banking organization. There is one vacancy available for the post of Internal Ombudsman and if you are interested in this recruitment opportunity then you will have to submit the application form before the last date of 30th June 2021 in order to be eligible. The online interview will be also conducted to select the candidates in this recruitment opportunity. Make sure that you submit the correct details in order to be eligible.
Apply Online: Central Bank of India Recruitment
Details Of UCO Bank Jobs
|Name||UCO Bank Recruitment 2021|
|Launched by||UCO Bank|
|Job Name||Internal Ombudsman Posts|
|Number of vacancies||1|
- Last Date of submission of application form: 30th June 2021
- Online Interview Date: 30 June 2021
UCO Bank Recruitment Vacancy Details
The following vacancies are available in this recruitment opportunity:-
- Internal Ombudsman: 01 Post
UCO Bank Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the recruitment:-
- The candidate shall be a retired or serving officer, not below the rank of Deputy General Manager or the equivalent of another Bank/Financial Sector Regulatory Body, not have worked/be working in UCO Bank. He should have the necessary skills and experience of a minimum of seven years of working in areas such as banking regulation, supervision, payment and settlement and/or consumer protection.
The applicant must for the following age criteria in this recruitment:-
- Maximum 70 years.
UCO Bank Recruitment Pay Scale
The applicant will be given the following pay scale to apply from the recruitment:-
- JMGS-I- Rs. 23700-980/7 -30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 (Subject to revision)
- MMGS-II- Rs. 31705 -1145/1 – 32850 -1310/10 – 45950 (Subject to revision)
The applicant will be on the following probation period in this recruitment-
- Selected candidates in JMGS-I will be on probation for a period of 2 years and selected candidates in MMGS-II will be on probation for a period of 1 year.
Apply Online: Bank of India Recruitment
The applicant must follow the following selection procedure to apply for the recruitment:-
- Selection will be made on the basis of interview only
- The candidate will be selected according to the bank’s decision
- Passing marks in the interview will be 40%
- The interview will be of 100 marks
- Merit list will be prepared according to the interview
The applicant will have to follow the following application fees in this recruitment:-
- Rupees 2000
- The Application Fee should be paid by a Demand Draft/Pay Order only favouring UCO BANK INTERNAL OMBUDSMAN RECRUITMENT PROJECT- 2021 payable at KOLKATA and the DD/Pay Order should be enclosed with the Application.
- The candidate’s Name and Date of Birth should be written on the reverse of the Demand Draft/Pay Order.
Application Procedures UCO Bank Recruitment
To apply for the recruitment you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, go to the official website
- Now on the homepage click on the option called recruitment.
- Read the official notification carefully
- The application form is also attached in the recruitment notification published by the organisation
- Eligible applicants have to submit their applications in the given format (Annexure-1).
- The application form should be sent first by email to email@example.com followed by a hard copy complete in all respect by Registered Post/Speed Post/First Classcourier in a closed envelope super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF INTERNAL OMBUDSMAN” to the following address-
- The General Manager (HRM)
- UCO BANK
- Human Resource Management
- Head Office(4th floor)
- 10 B.T.M Sarani, Kolkata 700001
- Application sent through email will not be valid unless the application is received by Registered/Speed Post/ First Class courier with photograph pasted thereon, and the copies of the relevant educational qualification certificate, mark-sheets, and experience certificate.
- Only e-mail applications will not provide any valid candidature. The candidate for future reference should retain a second copy of the application