TPSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 63 Agriculture Officer Posts, Apply Online for TPSC Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Tripura Public Service Commission Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at tpsc.tripura.gov.in| How to Apply for TPSC 63 Agriculture Officer Posts
Looking for TPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2021? If yes, then we have very important information for you people in this article. We provided detailed information about the Agriculture Officer recruitment opportunity hold by the Tripura Public Service Commission. Application forms are invited through online mode. Collect the information such as eligibility, the application process, selection steps, significant documents to apply and many more. You must check the information available on this page first before visiting the website of the commission.
TPSC Recruitment 2021
Tripura Public Service Commission has released an advertisement to hire the deserving contenders for Agriculture Officer, TAFS, Gr. I, Group B Gazetted under the department of agriculture and farmer’s welfare. Opening is available for 63 vacant posts. From 2 March 2021 online application forms filling procedure for this recruitment drive will be started. Contenders have to submit their application on or before 30 March, 2021. In case you are facing any difficulty related to online application form submission you may follow the steps available below. Read the details very carefully before applying for the opening.
Key Details of Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|No of posts||63|
|Hiring procedure||Test/ interview|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Category||No of posts|
|Commencing date of application||2 March 2021|
|Last date of application||30 March 2021|
|Exam date||Update later|
TPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Conditions
Further are the eligibilities specified related to the TPSC recruitment. Contenders must fulfil these conditions to apply for the job: –
- Bachelor Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture from recognized university or institute
- Knowledge of agro-climatic condition of Tripura and Bengali or Kokborok
- Age of the seekers should not more than 40 years as on 30 March, 2021
- Relaxation will be given as per the norms
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Matric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
|General candidates||Rs. 250|
|SC/ST/BPL Card Holders/PH candidates||Rs. 150|
Further is the information related to the pay band offered by the authorities to the contenders who join the job position mentioned above: –
- Rs. 10230–Rs. 34800 Grade pay–Rs. 4800 per month
Hiring of the job hunters will be made on the basis of the following for the job positions mentioned above in TPSC
- Scrutiny of application
- Written exam
- Interview/ Personality test
- Final list
Written exam pattern
|English and General knowledge||30||3 Hours|
Application Procedure TPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment
Application procedure may include the following steps, have a look and follow as mentioned:
- Candidates have to open the official website of the Tripura Public Service Commission
- From the home page of the portal go to the advertisement section
- You need to search Advertisement for recruitment to Agriculture Officer, TAFS, Gr-I, Group-B Gazetted under the Department of Agriculture and Farmer’s Welfare, Govt. of Tripura notification link
- Now read the notification very carefully
- Look for the online application option
- Login by providing the details If you are a registered candidate otherwise register by hit the “new user? register here” option
- The online application form will appear on the screen
- Start filling the online application with all the asked details likewise
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Contact no
- Email id etc.
- Upload the recently clicked scanned image copy and signature
- Submit the application form and take a print out of the form for further use
- 0381-2325811, 07640988316, 08794982012