TNPSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 429 Assistant Officer Posts, Apply Online for TNPSC Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at tnpsc.gov.in| How to Apply for TNPSC 429 Assistant Officer Posts
TNPSC Recruitment 2021 has recently released as an advertisement for the requirement of candidates for the vacant jobs. Applicants have to check the eligibility first and if you are eligible you can submit the application on or before the last date 4 March 2021. Apply for this opening through online mode. Here you can get information such as eligibility, application procedure, pay scale, vacancy details etc. Collect all the TNPSC recruitment related information from a further session of this article.
TNPSC Recruitment 2021
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is going to appoint candidates for 429 vacant positions. The vacancy is available for the position of Assistant Agricultural Officer in Tamil Nadu Agricultural Extension Subordinate Service and Assistant Horticultural Officer in Tamil Nadu Horticultural Subordinate Services. Application form submission for the above posts has already started on 5 February 2021. Aspirants may apply for the opening by following the step by step guide available below. Must accumulate detailed information before apply for the opening.
Overview of Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Positions||Assistant Horticulture Officer and Assistant Agriculture Officer|
|No of posts||429|
|Hiring procedure||Test/ interview|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Position||No of Posts|
|Assistant Horticulture Officer||307|
|Assistant Agriculture Officer||122|
|Date of Advertisement||5 February 2021|
|Last date of submission of the application||4 March, 2021|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or HDFC bank||6 March, 2021|
|Written Exam||17 April, 2021|
TNPSC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Condition
The applying candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the TNPSC Recruitment.
|Assistant Horticulture Officer||12th with Diploma in Agriculture|
|Assistant Agriculture Officer||12th with Diploma course in Horticulture|
- Age of the job seekers should be in between 18 to 30 years. Relaxation in age will be given as per the govt. norms.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Matric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
Job seekers need to pay application fee as mentioned below to apply for the TNPSC recruitment
- Registration Fee- Rs. 150/-
- Examination Fee- Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ Destitute Widow / PWD need not to pay examination fee
- MBC/ BC will get three free chances
- Ex-Servicemen will get two free chances
Mode of Payment
- The fee is to be paid by online through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid offline at SBI / HDFC Bank within two days from the date of submission of the online application.
For the above-mentioned position contenders will get pay as mentioned below
- Rs.20600-65500 (Level-10)
Selection Procedure for the TNPSC Recruitment will be as follows.
- Screening of the application forms.
- Written test will be conducted
- Declaration of Test result
- Interview. will be conducted
- Declaration of final result
Online Application Process TNPSC Recruitment
Online application procedure may include the following steps, have a look and follow as mentioned:
- Candidates have to open the official website of the TNPSC
- From the home page of the portal go to the notification option
- You need to search the ‘Notification No. 02/2021, dated 05.02.2021’ notification link
- Now read the notification very carefully
- Look for the apply online link or directly Click Here
- The online application form will appear on the screen
- Start filling the online application with all the asked details like wise
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Contact no
- Email id etc.
- Upload the recently clicked scanned image copy and signature
- Submit the application form and take print out of the form for further use
- Toll Free Number: 1800 425 1002 (10 AM to 5:45 PM) or