You can easily apply for the TCS NQT 2021 by following the step-by-step guide mentioned in this article. We have shared each and every aspect related to the Tata Consultancy Services National qualifier test for the year 2021. In this article, you will be glad to know the details about the eligibility criteria, education criteria and recruitment process which has been undertaken by the concerned authorities of the Tata Consultancy Services. We have shared the detailed eligibility criteria for the national qualifier test.
TCS NQT 2021
The Tata Consultancy Services National qualifier test has been postponed due to the coronavirus pandemic. You can easily apply for the national qualifier test by following a step-by-step guide mentioned below. Previously, the Tata Consultancy Services National qualifier test was held in the month of June but this year it will be held after some delay because of the covid-19 pandemic. You can apply for the test through the official website of Tata Consultancy Services.
Details Of The Scheme
|Name||TCS NQT 2021|
|Launched for||Students from various disciplines|
|Official site||Click Here|
Applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the recruitment opportunity:-
- The applicant must be a full Time Graduates from B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc / MCA
- The applicant can be from the following streams-
- UG / PG – All Engineering Streams
- M.Sc – Computer Science & Information Technology and related streams
- MCA – MCA with B.Sc / BCA / B.Com / BA (with Maths / Statistics)
- Applicant must have got 60% throughout Academics in X / XII / UG / Diploma / PG
- The applicant must have at least 1 Active Backlog at the time of appearing for the Exam
- The applicant must have an overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years
TCS NQT 2021 Recruitment Process
The following recruitment procedure is followed by the concerned authorities of Tata Consultancy Services:-
- First of all, the candidates will have to go through a 90-minute online examination which is held to verify the basic educational qualification and skills of the applicants. The test revolves around the basic knowledge of programming, english and aptitude. The students who passed the online examination are further called for the interview rounds.
- There are different types of interviews which are held by the concerned authority-
- Technical Interview– This meeting spins around your profile, stream/specializations and scholarly subjects. You are relied upon to have a decent handle of the essentials of your subjects. The meeting board likewise may give you an inquiry to comprehend or a code to compose. Furthermore, you are required to think about the uses of your specialized subjects.
- Managerial Interview- In this round, you will go overbroad inquiries concerning your school, accomplishments, work understanding, eagerness to move, and so on. There might be cross-questions in regards to the data you give in your resume. Now and again, it very well may be a pressure or compel meeting to evaluate your responses and conduct.
- HR Interview- This round is led to check your general character your qualities, shortcomings, side interests, vocation plans, family foundation and so forth. The board might be available you with certain circumstances/situations and ask your feeling/answer for them.
- After clearing all the interviews you are selected in some of the recruitment available by the organisation.
You have to prepare for the following examination pattern indeed Tata Consultancy Services National qualifier test:-
|2nd||Quantitative Aptitude||15||30 mins|
TCS NQT Application Procedure
To apply for the national qualifier test, you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, go to the official website of Tata Consultancy Services
- On the official website, you have to click on the option called Careers
- Finally, click on the option called Tata Consultancy Services National qualifier test
- You can also click on the link given here to go to the official web page directly
- The registration form will be displayed on your screen
- Enter all the details of your educational and job experiences
- Upload your documents
- Click on submit