SSC GD Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 8400Posts, Apply Online for SSC GD Constable Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Staff selection commission Constable (General Duty) Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at ssc.nic.in| How to Apply for SSC GD Constable 8400 Posts
If you are waiting for the Staff selection commission SSC Constable (General duty) 2020 then here we have good news for you. Online application form filling procedure will commence in the month of March 2021. If you desire to join the police force of the country, you can apply for this vacancy. Here we have the necessary information for you for the recruitment of SSC Constable GD 2021 such as the requirement of education, age, documents, selection procedure, the procedure to apply, pay scale, and other significant information.
SSC GD Recruitment 2021
Staff selection commission has announced the recruitment for the various vacant posts of Constable (General duty). You may apply for this post if you passed your 10th standard examinations. But to grab this golden opportunity you have to put more efforts as the selection procedure for this post is quite tough. Staff selection commission will make a selection on the basis of the written examination, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) which is followed by medical examination.
Highlights About SSC GD Recruitment 2021
|Name of the exam||SSC GD 2021|
|Name of posts||Constable (General duty)|
|Number of posts||8400+|
|Notification release by||Staff selection commission|
|Released for||Eligible citizens|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Category||Recruitment exam of national level|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standard Test, and Medical examination|
Exam Schedule Of SSC GD
|Notification Releases||25 March 2021|
|Online application commences||25 March 2021|
|Last date of application||10 May 2021|
|Admit card download||Before 10 days from the exam date|
|Written Examination will held||August 2021|
|Result of written exam||Will notify later|
- Contenders have to pursue matriculation or X class from the recognized state or centre board with good academic marks.
- Age is must in between 18-23 years.
- Reserved category applicants will get age relaxation as ST/ SC with 5 years, OBC with 3 Years, PHD Candidates with 10 years and Ex-servicemen/ Person from Jammu & Kashmir/Affected Person by 1984 Riots with 5 Years
- An Indian citizen/ subject of Nepal/ subject of Bhutan/ Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanent settling in India can apply
- Selected job hunters will get Rs. 5,200-20,200 plus Grade Pay Rs. 2,000/- along with other admissible allowances.
|Schedule Caste||Exempt from fee payment|
|Women candidates of all category|
|General category Boys||Rs. 100|
|Other Backward Category Boys||Rs. 100|
Process to Apply for SSC Constable GD Recruitment
- To apply for the recruitment go to the official website of the Staff Selection Commission
- If you are new user then you have to register yourself first, to do so click on
- Now click on the appropriate link of the constable (GD) recruitment “new user? Register now” option
- Fill the registration form with your basic details such as Aadhar number, name, father name, mother name, date of birth, gender, matriculation exam related information, level of education, email, mobile number and state
- Click save option and further additional details form appears fill the information
- Click save option again and upload your recent photograph & signature in JPEG/JPG form
- Submit the form by click register option and complete the registration process
- Login with your username, password and code appears on the screen
- Search the notification link from latest news section and read the notification carefully
- Click apply option and check the information you entered during registration once and enter the other asked information
- Update your recent image and signature if you registered prior
- Submit the application form and pay application fee via online through debit card, credit card, net banking or offline through SBI Challan
- Take print out of the form at last and kept it for future
- Recent passport size color photograph
- Metric Certificate
- Educational Certificates
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any)
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
- The selection procedure for the above posts will be as follows.
- Screening of the application forms will be done.
- Candidates will have to pass through a Written Exam.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Standard Test.
- Selected candidates will be called for Medical Examination.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through SMS/ Email/ Official Website.
- Results will be declared on the official website.
Note: For updates, stay in our contact or go to the Commissions website regularly.