SSC CHSL Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 4726 Posts, Apply Online for SSC CHSL Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at ssc.nic.in| How to Apply for SSC CHSL 4726 Vacancies
In this article today, we have brought for you the latest information about the staff selection commission recruitment opportunity launched for the common public of the country. We will share with all of you the eligibility criteria which is required to apply for the recruitment opportunity launched by the concerned authorities of the organization. We have also shared the educational criteria which are needed to apply for the recruitment of opportunity presented by the concerned authorities of the staff selection commission of India for the year 2021. Make sure that you are reading the step by step application procedure also to apply for the SSC CHSL 2021 opportunity easily.
SSC CHSL 2021
Staff Selection Commission is a very prestigious organization that is always coming out with different types of vacancies to help all of the people get a really good job in their organization. You will have to apply for this recruitment opportunity from the starting date of 6 November 2020. The last date to apply for the recruitment of opportunity through the procedure of online applications is 26 December 2020. Although, you can make your online fee payment till the extended date of 28 December 2020. There are around 5000 vacancies available in this new recruitment opportunity which has been launched by the concerned authorities of Staff Selection Commission.
Details Of SSC CHSL Jobs
|Name||SSC CHSL 2021|
|Launched by||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job name||Various vacancies|
|Number of vacancies||4726|
|Selection procedure||Computer-Based Exam, Typing, and Skill Test|
|Starting Date of Online Application||06 November 2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||15 December 2020|
|Extended Last Date of Online Application||19 December 2020|
|(Again Extended) Last Date of Online Application||26 December 2020|
|Last date for making online fee payment||17 December 2020|
|Extended Last Date for making online fee payment||21 December 2020|
|(Again Extended) Last Date for making online fee payment||28 December 2020|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||19 December 2020|
|Extended Last date for generation of offline Challan||21 December 2020|
|(Again Extended) Last date for generation of offline Challan||30 December 2020|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||21 December 2020|
|Extended Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||24 December 2020|
|(Again Extended) Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||01 January 2021|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Date 2021||12 April 2021 to 27 April 2021|
|SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Date 2021||to be announced|
The following vacancies available to fly from in this recruitment:-
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Data Entry Operators (DEO)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’
Last Year Vacancy
The following vacancies were available last year in this recruitment:-
- LDC/JSA – 1269 Posts
- PA/SA – 3598 Posts
- DEO – 26 Posts
The applicant must follow the following pay scale while applying for the recruitment:-
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
- Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs.29,200-92,300).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
7 Pay Commission
The following 7th pay commission will be provided to the employee in this recruitment:-
|SSC CHSL Post Name||Basic Pay||HRA||TA||Gross||In-Hand Salary||City|
SSC CHSL 2021 Educational Qualification
The applicant must follow the following educational qualifications while applying for the recruitment:-
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): 12th passed or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th passed in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
The applicant must for the following eligibility criteria while applying for the recruitment:-
- A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- The applicant must be above the age of 18 years
- The applicant must be below the age of 27 years
The candidates will be selected in accordance with the different types of selection procedure given below:-
- Tier I Exam – Computer Based Examination
- The candidates who passed in the Computer Based examination will be going to Tier 2
- Tier-II – Descriptive Paper
- The candidates who passed in descriptive paper will be going to tier 3
- Tier III – Typing Test/ Skill Test.
The examination pattern of Tier 1 is given below:-
|Subject||No. of questions||Maximum marks||Time|
|English Language||25||50||60 Minutes (80 Minutes for candidates eligible for scribes)|
The applicant must follow the following syllabus while giving the following examinations:-
- One Word Substitution
- Sentence Completion
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Improvement
- Idioms & Phrases
- Spelling Test
- Reading comprehension
- Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs
- Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Cloze Passage
- Fill in the Blanks
General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Analogies – Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, Figural Analogy
- Classification – Semantic Classification, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Figural Classification
- Space Orientation
- Venn Diagrams
- Drawing inferences
- Series – Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series
- Problem Solving
- Emotional and Social Intelligence
- Word Building
- Coding and Decoding
- Operations – Symbolic operations, Numerical operations
- Punched hole/ pattern–folding & Un-folding
- Figural Pattern–folding and completion
- Embedded Figures
- Critical thinking
Important Quantitative Aptitude
- Number System
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Statistical Charts
General Awareness – The questions will be framed from:
- Current Affairs
- Economy and Scientific Research
The applicant must follow the following examination pattern for Tier 2 examination:-
|Important Topics||Word Limit||Total Marks||Time|
|Essay Writing||200 – 250 Approx||100||1Hour|
|Letter/Application Writing||150-200 Approx|
The syllabus of the skill test is given below in the following points:-
- The skill-based test will be based on the computer and the medium of the Typing Test is Hindi and English.
- The candidates will have to opt for the medium of Typing Test (i.e. either Hindi or English) while filling up the online Application Form.
- The test is qualifying in nature.
- The candidates will be asked to type with a speed of 30 wpm in English and 30 wpm in Hindi in 10 minutes
Typing Test for DEO
- It is qualifying in nature.
- The speed of the candidates should be 8,000 Key Depressions per hour on Computer.
- The ‘Speed of 8000 key (15000 for DEO in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India -C&AG) depressions per hour on computer’ will be adjudged on the basis of the correct entry of words/ key depressions as per the given passage.
- The duration of the Test will be 15 minutes and printed matter in English containing about 2000-2200 key-depressions (3700-4000 for DEO in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India – C&AG) would be given to each candidate who would enter the same in the Computer
- Final Selection will be done on the basis of Document Verification (DV)
- The candidates will be able to get their admit cards before 2 weeks of the Tier 1 examination through the official website of the recruitment opportunity.
- The candidate will have to submit Rupees 100/- as their application fees for the recruitment opportunity. SC ST PWD and ex-servicemen are not eligible for any fees.
The following documents are required to apply for the recruitment opportunity:-
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving licence
- Pan Card
- ID card from the university, college or school
- Employer ID
- Caste certificate
- PWD certificate
- Matriculation certificate
- Educational certificate
Application Procedure SSC CHSL Recruitment
To apply for the recruitment opportunity you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, click on the link given here to download the Official Notification for the recruitment.
- Read the notification carefully
- Now click on the link given here to go to the Official Website of the Staff Selection Commission.
- Different types of vacancies will be displayed on your screen
- Click on your desired vacancy
- Now click on the option called apply
- The application form will be displayed on your screen
- Enter all of the details
- Upload the documents mentioned above
- Click on submit
- Visit the Official website of SSC.
- The homepage will appear on the screen.
- Select the Results option.
- Various options of Results will open on the screen.
- Select the desired option you want to see.
- Official website
- Notification Download
- Vacancy Advertisement
- Last Date Extended Notice
- Again Extended Notice
SSC CHSL Exam Centers
|Examination Centers and|
|SSC Region and|
States/ UTs under
the jurisdiction of
|Address of the Regional|
Bareilly(3005), Gorakhpur(3007) ,
|Central Region (CR)/|
Bihar and Uttar
|Regional Director (CR),|
21-23, Lowther Road,
(WB)(4403), Chinsurah (4405),
Sambalpur(4609), Port Blair (4802)
|Eastern Region (ER)/|
The Nicobar Islands,
Sikkim and West
|Regional Director (ER),|
1st MSO Building,(8th
|Regional Director (KKR),|
The commission, 1st Floor,
“E” Wing, Kendriya
|Dy. Director (MPR),|
J-5, Anupam Nagar,
|Northern Region (NR)/|
NCT of Delhi,
|Regional Director (NR),|
Staff Selection Commission,
Block No. 12,
CGO Complex, Lodhi
Road, New Delhi-110003
Dodda (1009), Hamirpur(1202),
Shimla(1203), Bathinda (1401),
and Kashmir and
|Dy. Director (NWR),|
Block No. 3, Ground
Floor, Kendriya Sadan,
|Southern Region (SR)/|
|Regional Director (SR),|
Commission, 2nd Floor, EVK
College Road, Chennai,
Nagpur(7205), Nanded (7206),
Dadra and Nagar
Haveli, Daman and
Diu, Goa, Gujarat
|Regional Director (WR),|
101, Maharshi Karve
|Regional Director (NER),|
Road, P. O. Assam