SSB Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 12 Assistant Commandant Posts, Apply Online for SSB Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Sashastra Seema Bal Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at ssb.nic.in| How to Apply for SSB 12 Assistant Commandant Posts
In this article today, we will share with you all the important aspects of SSB recruitment for the year. In this article, we have tried to share every little detail about the SSB recruitment for the year. We have covered each and every detail regarding the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and vacancies available in the notification of SSB recruitment 2021. In this article, we have shared with you all the step by step procedure through which you can apply yourself under the SSB Recruitment 2021 and give the examination without any worry.
About SSB Recruitment 2021
The SSB authorities are inviting online applications from Male and Female citizens for filling up the posts of Assistant Commandant(Communication) in Group-`A’ Gazetted (Combatised) & Non-Ministerial in Sashastra Seema Bal, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. The posts are temporary but likely to continue. Selected candidates are liable to serve anywhere in India or outside the territory of India and will be governed by the SSB Act & Rules and other Rules amended from time to time.
Details of SSB Recruitment
|Name||SSB Recruitment 2021|
|Post||Assistant Commandant (Communication) in Group-`A’ Gazetted (Combatised) & Non-Ministerial in Sashastra Seema Bal|
|No of posts||12|
|Beneficiaries||Aspirants Of SSB|
|Hiring procedure||Test/ interview|
|Mode of application||Online|
Following dates are important while applying for the SSB recruitment examination:
|Last Date of Application submission for remote area candidates||3 January 2021|
|Exam Date||Update soon|
The following vacancies are available for the candidates who are recruiting under the SSB examination:-
|Category||No of posts|
|Assistant Commandant (Communication)|
The following salaries are available for all of the aspirants of SSB recruitment:-
- Assistant Commandant Level-10 (Rs.56,100-1,77,500/- per month). (Communication)
- The above post carries Dearness Allowance, HRA, and other allowances as admissible from time to time in SSB as per Government orders.
- The selected candidates will be governed under Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (National Pension Scheme) also.
Eligibility Criteria SSB Jobs
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the SSB recruitment examination:-
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The maximum age of the applicant must not exceed the age of 35 yearsas on 22-03-2020.
- The applicant must have graduation degree in Telecommunication engineering or electrical communication engineering or electronics or M.Sc. in electronics or telecommunication or information technology or computer science from a UGC recognized university.
The following relaxations are provided to the applicant belonging to different caste and category:-
|Category||Age relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes.||5 years|
|Candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail reservation applicable to such candidates.||3 years|
|**Civilian Central Government Servant in accordance with the existing instructions of the Central Government. Ex-Servicemen will also be eligible for this relaxation. However, the total relaxation claimed on account of Government Service will be limited to five years.||5 years|
|Candidate who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989. —||5 years|
|Children and dependents of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat.||5 years A|
You must submit the following application fees while applying for the SSB recruitment examination:-
- Rs.400/- (Rupees four hundred) only through net-banking/ credit card/ debit card which will be non-refundable.
- SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fees.
- Selection will be made on the basis of written exam, physical standard test, detailed medical examination, review medical examination, documentation & interview/ personality test, and final selection.
Application Procedure Of SSB Recruitment
The applicant must follow the following application procedure while applying for the SSB recruitment examination:-
- First, visit the Official Website link given here
- On the home page go to the advertisement section
- Look for notification “Online application are invited for the Post of Assistant Commandant (Communication) in SSB”
- Read the information carefully
- Come back and choose “APPLY ONLINE CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT COMMANDANT (COMMUNICATION) IN SSB”
- Hit apply option and choose the register option.
- Enter all of the personal details.
- Click on the Next button
- The filled application form will be shown.
- The filled application form can be edited by clicking the “Edit Details” button
- Upload the image & signature.
- Pay your fee
- Once the uploading process is done successfully, then a page with Post Applied & Registration No. will be generated automatically.
- The candidate will have to note down the registration number or take a print out of the Acknowledgement.
View Application Status
- First, visit the Official Website link given here
- On the home page select “APPLY ONLINE CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT COMMANDANT (COMMUNICATION) IN SSB”
- Hit the view application status option and enter your registration number, password, and captcha in the view application status column.
- Hit login and application status will appear
Forgot Password to Login
- First, visit the Official Website link given here.
- Click on the Apply option on the homepage.
- Now select the Forgot Password option.
- Enter the newly opened application form.
- Now click on the Submit option.
- Official website
- Notification Download
- Guideline to Fill Application Form
- Guideline to Upload Photograph and Signature