Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 191 Paramedical Posts, Apply Online for Southern Railway Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Southern Railway Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at sr.indianrailways.gov.in| How to Apply for Southern Railway 191 Paramedical Posts
Southern Railway has created few vacancies which are available for the people who want to get a prestigious job in the paramedical departments. In this article, you will be learning about the details of the vacancies which are presented by the organization of southern railway. In this article, we have also mentioned the basic step by step procedure through which you will be able to apply for the Southern Railway Recruitment 2021. You have to make sure that you read the articles till the last to get all of the details regarding the job vacancy.
Southern Railway Recruitment
Southern railway recruitment will be really helpful for the people who want to get engaged in medical departments in order to manage the spread of corona virus. You have to apply before the last date of 30th April 2021 by following the step by step procedure in order to get a proper chance in this recruitment opportunity. This is a contractual position in order to help the people who have contracted corona virus.
Details of Southern Railway Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Southern Railway|
|No of posts||33|
|Mode of application||Online|
The following vacancies are available in this recruitment:-
Paramedical – 191 Posts
- Nursing Superintendents – 83
- Physiotherapist – 01
- ECG Technician – 04
- Haemodialysis Technician – 03
- Hospital Assistant – 48
- Housekeeping Assistants – 40
- Lab Assistant – 09
- Radiographer – 03
- Last date to apply for the job is 31 April 2021
Southern Railway Recruitment Eligibility Condition
The applicant must follow the following educational qualifications in order to apply for the recruitment:-
- Nursing Superintendents – Certified as a registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from School of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc(Nursing).
- Physiotherapist – Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized University and Two years practical experience in Physiotherapy from the Government/ Private Hospital with at least one hundred beds.
- ECG Technician – 10+2/ Graduation in Science having certificate / Diploma / Degree in ECG Laboratory Technology / Cardiology / Cardiology Technician / Cardiology Techniques of a reputed institution. Nursing Staff – Certified as a Registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from the School of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc(Nursing).
- Hospital Attendant – 10th class passed and experience in ICU/Dialysis Unit is preferred
- Haemodialysis Technician – B.Sc plus (a) Diploma in Haemodialysis (OR) (b) Two years satisfactory in-house Training/Experience in Haemodialysis work in a reputed institution (Document proof to be uploaded) Lab Assistant Grade 2 – 12th passed with DMLT
- Lab Assistant Gr.II – 12th in Science plus (a) Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) (OR) (b) Certificate course in Medical Lab.Technology at par with) Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) subject to the fulfillment of (i) The course has been done from the institution which is recognized by a university or Technical Board of State Government/Central Government authority; (ii) The duration of the course is at least 01 year; (iii) During the course the candidate should have done the training on full time basis; and (iv) At the end of the course, there should be system of examination which has been successfully passes by the candidate
- Radiographer – 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio Diagnosis Technology from recognized Institution (2 years course).
The applicant must follow the following age qualifications in order to apply for the recruitment:-
- Nursing Superintendents: 20 to 40 years
- Haemodialysis Technician: 20 to 33 years
- Hospital Assistant/ Housekeeping Assistants: 18 to 30 years
- Radiographer: 19 to 33 years
- All Other Posts: 18 to 33 years
The following salary will be provided to the candidates in this recruitment:-
- Nursing Staff – Rs. 44, 900/- in Level 7 (Plus DA & Other Allowances Admissible)
- Hospital Attendant and Housekeeping Assistants – Rs. 18,000/- in Level-1(plus DA & other allowances admissible)
- Physiotherapist – Rs. 35,400/- in Level-6 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)
- ECG Technician – Rs. 25,500/- in Level-4 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)
- Haemodialysis Technician -Rs. 35,400/- in Level-6 (plus DA & other allowances admissible))
The candidates will be selected based on upon the following selection procedure:-
- Teleconference Interview will be conducted for selection of candidates for Paramedical Staff.
Online Application Process Southern Railway Recruitment
to apply for the recruitment you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Click on the relevant link of your vacancy given in the table below
- The application form will be displayed on your screen
- You have to fill up the application form
- You will be communicated to give the interview on the prescribed date and timings successfully
- Give the interview and you will be selected for the vacancy
You can click on the direct link given below to apply for the recruitment:-
|Nursing Superintendents||Click Here|
|ECG Technician||Click Here|
|Haemodialysis Technician||Click Here|
|Hospital Assistant/ Housekeeping Assistants||Click Here|
|Lab Assistant||Click Here|
|Southern Railway Notification||Click Here|