South Indian Bank Recovery Officer Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for Collection & Recovery officer Posts, Apply Online for South Indian Bank Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for South Indian Bank Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at www.southindianbank.com| How to Apply for South Indian Bank Collection & Recovery officer Posts
South Indian Bank has issued an advertisement notification to hire the seekers for the post of Collection & Recovery officers. Hiring will be made to fill the various vacant posts. Eligible hardworking job appellants have to apply for the recruitment through online mode by following few easy steps as available below under the head “Online Application procedure for South Indian Bank”. You may also get various other recruitment details below such as eligibility, the application process, selection steps, significant documents to apply, and many more.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2021
South Indian Bank is going to hire candidates for the post of Collection & Recovery officer. Contenders have to work on Probation for a period of 01 Year. Online application forms filling procedure has been already commenced from 28 January 2021. The closing date of application submission will be 08 February 2021. Contenders are requested to submit the application prior to the end date. Must accumulate detailed information and consider each and every aspect before applying for the recruitment.
Key Details of South Indian Bank Executive Recruitment
|Name of the organization||South Indian Bank|
|No of posts||04|
|Mode of application||Online|
South Indian Bank Vacancy Details
- Collection & Recovery officers- 04 Posts
|Online application form submission starts date||28 January 2021|
|Online application form submission last date||08 February 2021|
South Indian Bank Eligibility Conditions
Contenders must fulfil the below mentioned eligibility conditions to seek application for this recruitment:-
The applicant must have passed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.
The applicant must have minimum 06 years experience in the Banking/Financial sector.
The applicant must not be of age above 35 years as on 31 December 2020.
Documents Required for South Indian Bank Jobs
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Matric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
- Appliers have to deposit an application fee amounted to Rs. 800/- (excluding GST and other applicable charges).
- The application fee will be of Non-Refundable nature.
Selection of job appellants will be made on the basis of the following for the job positions mentioned above in South Indian Bank
- Scrutiny of application
- Final list
Place of Posting
The selected candidates will be liable to be posted anywhere in the country.
- Compensation shall be fixed by the management based on the knowledge and experience of the applicant.
- Will be eligible for Performance Linked Incentives (PLI) and all other benefits as applicable to the Scale on which the applicants are recruited
South Indian Bank Recruitment Online Application Procedure
Application procedure may include the following steps, have a look and follow as mentioned:
- Candidates have to open the Official Website of the South Indian Bank.
- From the home page of the portal go to the Career option.
- Choose Current Openings from the opened page and go to “RECRUITMENT OF OFFICERS FOR COLLECTION & RECOVERY”
- You need to search the job notification link
- Now read the Notification very carefully
- Click on apply here option or directly Click Here
- The online application form will appear on the screen
- Start filling the online application with all the asked details likewise
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Contact no
- Email id etc.
- Upload the recently clicked scanned image copy and signature
- Submit the application form and take a print out of the form for further use
Do’s and Don’ts While Filling Application Form
- Check Eligibility before applying for the posts.
- If Possible, fill your application form by yourself.
- Mobile Number used must be permanent and will not change in recent days.
- The email Id used must be the active one.
- All the documents must be kept ready before applying.
- Check the application form before final submission.
- Prefer using a Laptop or Desktop for application form submission