Hello, Job seekers today we have bought good news for you. We are going to tell you about the VACANCY OF SEBI. Many of you were waiting for it so we have come with all the details regarding the VACANCY OF SEBI. All the necessary details regarding the SEBI Recruitment Is covered in this article like a number of vacancies, Procedure to fill the application form, age limit, eligibility criteria, recruitment procedure, official announcement, salary etc. Read this article carefully in order to apply for the VACANCY OF SEBI.
Notification Of SEBI Recruitment 2021
A new SEBI RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION has been released by SEBI regarding the vacancies of grade A post. There are 147 vacancies. The last date to apply has been 31 October 2020. All the candidates who have yet not applied for the post can apply now through online mode on or before 31 October 2020. The exam date has also been revised. The recruitment will be done for the post of Officer Grade A (assistant manager) for general stream, legal stream, information technology stream, engineering stream, research stream and official language stream.
Apply Online; RBI Officer Grade B Jobs
SEBI stands for SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE BOARD OF INDIA. SEBI is a statutory regulatory body established on 12th April 1992 through SEBI act 1992. The head office of SEBI is located in Bandra, Mumbai. The main functions of SEBI are to protect the interest of investors in the securities market, it promotes the development of the security market, it regulates the business in the stock exchange and any other security market. SEBI has many powers too like it approves the laws of security exchange, it inspects the books of accounts of financial intermediaries, it is responsible for the registration of brokers and sub-brokers.
Key Highlights Of SEBI Recruitment
|NAME OF POST||OFFICER GRADE A|
|ORGANISATION||SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE BOARD OF INDIA|
|START DATE OF REGISTRATION OF FORM||7 MARCH 2020|
|LAST DATE FOR THE REGISTRATION OF FORM||31 October 2020 [ Extended ]|
|. OFFICIAL WEBSITE||https://www.sebi.gov.in|
|NUMBER OF VACANCIES||147|
Eligibility Criteria Of SEBI Recruitment
- General – Candidates holding a Masters Degree in any discipline, Bachelors Degree in Law/Engineering from a recognized University, CA/CFA/CS qualified candidates are eligible for this post.
- Legal – Candidates holding a Law Degree are eligible to apply.
- Information Technology – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronics/Electronics And Communication/Information Technology/Computer Science) OR Masters in Computers Application OR Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a postgraduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers/Information Technology.
- Engineering (Civil/Electrical) – Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Civil Engineering from any recognized University.
- Research – Master’s Degree in Statistics/Economics/Commerce/Business Administration (Finance)/Econometrics from a recognized University.
- Official Language – Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit/English/Economics/Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level from a recognized University.
Age Limit – 30 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
- UR/OBC/EWS: Rs. 1000/-+ intimation charges
- SC/ST/PwBD: Rs. 100/- + intimation charges
Number Of Vacancies
There will be 147 total vacancies announced for posts of officer grade A (assistant manager) for general stream, legal stream, information technology stream, engineering stream, research stream and official language stream.
SEBI Selection Procedure
- Prelims ONLINE EXAM
- Mains ONLINE EXAM
Procedure To Fill Online Application Form
- Go to Official Site of SEBI that is.
- The homepage will open.
- All the recent notification are listed on the homepage search for the SEBI RECRUITMENT OFFICER GRADE A NOTIFICATION
- After finding the notification read the notification very carefully, check if you are eligible or not
- If you are eligible, then click on apply for SEBI 2020 vacancy
- Register yourself on the website and start filling the application form
- Now pay the application fees prescribed by SEBI and submit the form
- Take the printout of the form for future reference