In this article today, we will share with you all the important aspects of the State Bank of India recruitment notification which was launched recently for recruitment of the SBI PO in the year 2020. In this article, we will share with you all the important aspects related to the recruitment such as the important date on which the examinations will be undertaken by the concerned authorities to choose the correct candidate for the PO recruitment vacancy. we will also share with you all the eligibility criteria, documents required and a step-by-step application procedure which will essential for you to apply for the SBI examinations.
About SBI PO 2021
The State Bank of India has come up with the recruitment notice for the post of PO in the year 2020. The State Bank of India comes up with the recruitment notice that recruits students from India who are aspiring to become government officials or even aspiring to take up the banking jobs in the near future. The recruitment opportunity is provided by the State Bank of India by undertaking the examinations which are held at the correct timing for the students to take part in.
Details Of SBI PO 2021
|Name||State Bank of India Probationary Officers Exam (SBI PO 2021)|
|Conducted By||State Bank of India|
|Beneficiary||Aspirants of PO|
These are the important dates on which the examination for the recruitment of PO will be undertaken:-
|Application Form||April 2, 2020|
|Last date to fill the Application Form||April 22, 2020|
|Training to begin on||May 10, 2020|
|Release of Admit Card||May 17, 2020|
|Prelims Exam Date||June 8, 9, 15 and 16, 2020|
|Main Exam Date||July 20, 2020|
|GD and Interview||September 2020|
|Final Result||October 2020|
The following vacancies of the recruitment are available for the different categories of society:-
Pay Scale Salary Of SBI PO
The following salaries are provided to the people for the job of PO officers in the SBI recruitment:-
|Basic Pay||Pay Scale||Allowances||Compensation|
|Rs 27,620 with 4 advance increments||23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management||DA HRA/Lease rental CCA Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules||The total compensation per annum on CTC basis is minimum of 8.20 lakhs and a maximum of 13.08 lakhs depending on the place of posting and other factors.|
The following is the eligibility criteria to apply for the SBI examination for the post of PO:-
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate must be 21 to 30 Years as on 01.04.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born between 02.04.1990 and 01.04.1999 (both dates inclusive)
- The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
The following relaxations are given to the people belonging to different categories and cast:-
|SC/ ST||5 Years|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|PwD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|PwD (OBC)||13 Years|
|PwD (Gen)||10 Years|
The following application fees must be submitted while applying for the SBI examinations:-
|General/ OBC||Rs 750 (application fee including intimation charges)|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||Rs 125 (intimation charges only)|
Exam Pattern Of SBI PO
The following is the Exam pattern for the recruitment of PO:-
|Name of Tests(Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||1 Hour|
The following are the attempts which are allowed for the people belonging to certain caste or category:-
|OBC and OBC (PWD)||7|
Registration Process Under SBI PO
You must follow the following registration procedure to apply for the SBI examination:-
- Visit the official website here
- On the home page, click on link “Career with us”
- Select the option called ‘SBI PO 2020 Application Form’
- Fill the application form with name, educational qualifications, address, mobile number, email, and other information.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photo and signature.
- Click on ‘Submit’
- Pay the fee through debit/ credit card and net banking.
- Take a printout of the application form
Downloading Admit Card
To download the admit card, you have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Visit the official website here sbi.co.in
- On the home page, click on link called “SBI PO 2020 Admit card”
- A new webpage will be displayed on your screen.
- Enter the
- Registration number
- Your admit card will appear on the screen
- Take a print-out of the same