SBI PO Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 2000 Probationary Officer Posts, Apply Online for SBI PO Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for State Bank of India PO Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at sbi.co.in| How to Apply for State Bank of India PO Posts
In this article today, we will share with you all the important aspects of the State Bank of India recruitment notification which was launched recently for recruitment of the SBI PO in the year 2020. In this article, we will share with you all the important aspects related to the recruitment such as the important date on which the examinations will be undertaken by the concerned authorities to choose the correct candidate for the PO recruitment vacancy. we will also share with you all the eligibility criteria, documents required, and a step-by-step application procedure that will essential for you to apply for the SBI examinations.
About SBI PO 2021
The State Bank of India has come up with the recruitment notice for the post of PO in the year 2020. The State Bank of India comes up with the recruitment notice that recruits students from India who are aspiring to become government officials or even aspiring to take up the banking jobs in the near future. The recruitment opportunity is provided by the State Bank of India by undertaking the examinations which are held at the correct timing for the students to take part in.
Details Of SBI PO 2021
|Name||State Bank of India Probationary Officers Exam (SBI PO 2021)|
|Conducted By||State Bank of India|
|Beneficiary||Aspirants of PO|
|Mode of Selection||Prelims Exam, Main Exam, and Interview|
These are the important dates on which the examination for the recruitment of PO will be undertaken:-
|Online Application Form Submission Starts||November 14, 2020|
|Online Application Form Submission Ends||December 04, 2020|
|Fee Submission Ends||December 04, 2020|
|Preliminary Examination Call Letters Download||3rd week of Dec 2020 onwards|
|Prelims Exam Date||31 December 2020, 2, 4, & 5 January 2021|
|Main Examination Call letter Download||3rd week of January 2021 onwards|
|Main Exam Date||29th January 2021|
|GD and Interview||February/ March 2021|
|Final Result||Last week of March 2021|
The following vacancies of the recruitment are available for the different categories of society:-
Salary Of SBI PO
The following salaries are provided to the people for the job of PO officers in the SBI recruitment:-
|Basic Pay||Pay Scale||Allowances||Compensation|
|Rs 27,620 with 4 advance increments||23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management||DA HRA/Lease rental CCA Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules||The total compensation per annum on CTC basis is minimum of 8.20 lakhs and a maximum of 13.08 lakhs depending on the place of posting and other factors.|
The following is the eligibility criteria to apply for the SBI examination for the post of PO:-
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate must be 21 to 30 Years as on 01.04.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born between 02.04.1990 and 01.04.1999 (both dates inclusive)
- The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
The following relaxations are given to the people belonging to different categories and cast:-
|SC/ ST||5 Years|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|PwD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|PwD (OBC)||13 Years|
|PwD (Gen)||10 Years|
The following application fees must be submitted while applying for the SBI examinations:-
|General/ OBC/EWS||Rs 750|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||NIL|
Exam Pattern Of SBI PO
The following is the Exam pattern for the recruitment of PO:-
|Name of Tests(Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||1 Hour|
The following are the attempts which are allowed for the people belonging to certain caste or category:-
|OBC and OBC (PWD)||7|
Registration Process Under SBI PO
You must follow the following registration procedure to apply for the SBI examination:-
- Visit the official website here.
- On the home page, click on the link “Current Openings”.
- Select the option called ‘SBI PO 2020 Application Form’
- Fill the application form with name, educational qualifications, address, mobile number, email, and other information.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photo and signature.
- Click on ‘Submit’
- Pay the fee through debit/ credit card and net banking.
- Take a printout of the application form
- Applicants are advised to read the Official Notification before applying for the above posts.
Downloading Admit Card
To download the admit card, you have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Visit the official website here sbi.co.in
- On the home page, click on a link called “SBI PO 2020 Admit card”
- A new webpage will be displayed on your screen.
- Enter the
- Registration number
- Your admit card will appear on the screen
- Take a print-out of the same
Read More Bank Related Jobs