SBI Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 50 Insurance Advisor Posts, Apply Online for SBI Life Insurance Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for SBI Life Insurance Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at sewayojan.up.nic.in| How to Apply for SBI Life Insurance 50 Insurance Advisor Posts
State Bank of India Life Insurance has dropped the latest recruitment notification for the Insurance Advisor posts. 50 latest jobs have been notified by the SBI for this recruitment drive. Interested candidates can apply for these SBI Life Insurance vacancies by applying from the official website “sewayojan.up.nic.in”. The last date to apply for the above posts is 27 January 2021. Readers have to go through the article completely to know the details of the Documents Required, Qualifications required, Selection Criteria, and Application Procedure, etc. of the SBI Life Insurance New Vacancies.
SBI Life Insurance Recruitment 2021
SBI Life Insurance was established in the year 2001 with SBI being the parent organization. It is a joint venture life insurance company between State Bank of India and BNP Paribas Cardif. New job opportunities have been announced by SBI Life Insurance. Interested and eligible candidates desirable to apply for this esteemed job has to submit their application forms through Online Mode by visiting the official website. The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Written Test. Appointment of candidates will be done on a permanent basis. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility before applying for the above posts. Desirable candidates must possess the required qualification mentioned below in details to apply for this job.
SBI Life Insurance Recruitment Overview
|Recruiter||State Bank of India Life Insurance Company|
|No of Posts||50|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Selection||Written Test|
- There will be No Fee charged from the candidates applying for the above posts.
- The applying candidate must be of age above 18 years and less than 65 years.
- Insurance Advisor 50 Posts
SBI Life Insurance Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- The applying candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the Recruitment.
- HE/ She must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must be of the age limit mentioned above.
- Candidate must have the required qualification as given in the official notification.
- The applying candidate must have passed 10th Class (High School) form a state recognized board.
- Selected candidates will be paid an amount of Rs 10,000 on monthly basis.
- The applicant has to sell Life Insurance Policies of SBI Life Insurance.
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Written Test.
- Written Test will be done on 27 January 2021 in State ITI Center, Pratapgarh, UP.
The applying candidates must have the listed documents while applying for the Recruitment. Original and self-attested copies of these documents are required to be produced to the officials with the application form.
- Recent passport size photograph
- Matric Certificate.
- Identity proof
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any)
- NOC from the present employer (if any)
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
SBI Life Insurance Recruitment Application Procedure
- Given below is the detailed application procedure for SBI Life Insurance Recruitment 2021.
- Firstly, visit the Official Website of the Rojgar Sangam, UP. The home page of the website will appear on the screen.
- Select the Are You a Job Seeker option.
- Login with your details if already registered or Register Fresh.
- Fill in the necessary details asked in the form i.e. Personal details, Educational details, Category, etc.
- The Email address and Mobile number provided should be correct and existing.
- Attach the necessary documents asked in the application form.
- Check the filled in details.
- Now click on the Submit option.
- Your application form will be submitted.
- Keep the application form copy safe for future references.
- Candidates must check the Official Notification to get more details of the Recruitment.