SBI SCO Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 16 Fire Engineer Posts, Apply Online for SBI Fire Engineer Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for State Bank of India Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at sbi.co.in| How to Apply for SBI Fire Engineer 16 Posts
SBI bank is one of the most prestigious banks present in India because it is directly controlled by the government. If you are a resident and you want to get a job in this prestigious back then you must read the article given below. The banking institution of SBI recently released a new notification for recruiting people in the vacancy of fire engineer. If you are interested in this opportunity then you must read the article given below to know more about the eligibility criteria and the step-by-step procedure to apply for SBI Fire Engineer Recruitment 2021.
SBI Fire Engineer Recruitment 2021
SBI fire engineer recruitment of opportunity will be helpful for the people who have taken education related to Engineering in their UG and PG. There are a total of 16 vacancies available for the people to apply from in this recruitment opportunity presented by the organization. You have to start applying for the recruitment opportunity from 15th June 2021 and the last date to apply for the opportunity is 28th June 2021.
Details of SBI SCO Recruitment
|Name||SBI Fire Engineer Recruitment 2021|
|Launched by||State Bank of India|
|Job Name||Fire Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||16|
- Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO-FIRE/2020-21/32
- Commencement of submission of online application: 15 June 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 28 June 2021
SBI Fire Engineer Recruitment Vacancy Details
The following vacancies are available in this recruitment:-
- Fire Engineer – 16 Posts
The applicant must follow the following educational qualifications to apply for the recruitment:-
- BE (Fire) from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur OR B.Tech / B.E. (Safety & Fire Engineering) OR B.Tech / B.E. (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) OR B.Sc. (Fire) from UGC recognised university/ AICTE approved institution or Equivalent Four-year degree in fire safety from UGC recognised university/ AICTE approved institution OR Graduate from Institute of Fire Engineers (India/UK) OR Should have completed Divisional Officers Course from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur.
SBI Fire Engineer Recruitment Salary Details
The following salary details will be provided to the candidates:-
- 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020
The applicant must follow the following selection procedure to apply for the recruitment:-
- Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in a candidate for being called for an interview.
- The shortlisting committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, an adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank, will be shortlisted for interview.
- The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- The interview will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in the interview will be decided by the Bank. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in the interview only. In case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit list.
The applicant must pay the following application fees in this recruitment:-
- Rs. 750/- for General, EWS and OBC categories
- Scheduled caste and Scheduled Tribes categories are exempted from payment
The following documents are requested to be submitted in this recruitment:-
- Brief resume
- ID proof
- Proof of date of birth
- Educational certificate
- Experience certificate
- Caste certificate
SBI Fire Engineer Recruitment Application Procedure
To apply for the recruitment you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will have to first visit the official website of SBI Bank by clicking on the link given here
- The home page of the SBI bank will be displayed on your screen
- You have to click on the option called Careers present at the menu bar
- A new page regarding the career opportunities available at the organisation will be displayed on your screen.
- Now you have to click on the latest announcements section present on the right-hand side of the page.
- The latest recruitment opportunities will be displayed on your screen click on the first one.
- You have to click on the option called download advertisement to download the advertisement in various languages.
- Click on the link given here to directly download the Advertisement for the recruitment
- Read the attachment carefully
- Now you have to click on the Apply Online button
- A new page will be displayed on your screen with important dates regarding the recruitment opportunities.
- Click on the option called Click For New Registration
- Register yourself and complete the procedure to apply for the job