SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 6100 Posts, Apply Online for SBI Apprentice Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for State Bank of India Apprentice Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at sbi.co.in| How to Apply for SBI Apprentice 6100 Posts
If you are interested in getting a vacancy in the SBI organization then you will be highly excited for the latest apprenticeship notification published by the organization on the official website. Given below are the details regarding the cancellation notice for the previous SBI apprenticeship recruitment 2020 and the eligibility criteria and the step by step procedure to apply online for the latest 6100 vacancies available by the SBI organization for the new SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021. You can apply for the latest vacancies by filling out the application form available at the official website of the organization.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
The recent news which was published by the authorities of State Bank of India stated that the previous notification for the SBI apprenticeship trainee 2020 was cancelled due to various reasons. The application fees for this recruitment opportunity will be refunded by the organization. Now, in the place of the old recruitment opportunity a new SBI apprenticeship recruitment opportunity has been created by the organization which has more than 6100 vacancies available for all of the candidates. The application will start from 6th July and the last date to submit your application is 26th June for all of the candidates.
Details Of SBI Apprentice Jobs
|Name||SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021|
|Launched by||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Number of vacancies||6100|
|SBI Apprentice Notification Date||5 July 2021|
|SBI Apprentice Online Application Starting Date||6 July 2021|
|SBI Apprentice Online Application Last Date||26 July 2021|
|SBI Exam Date 2021||August 2021|
The applicant must follow the following application fees to apply for the recruitment:-
- General / OBC / EWS : 300/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
The following category wise vacancies are available by the organisation:-
- General – 2577 Posts
- EWS – 604 Posts
- OBC – 1375 Posts
- SC – 977 Posts
- ST – 567 Posts
Location Wise Vacancy Details
The following location and language wise vacancies are available by the organisation:-
|State / UT||Language||Vacancies|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Hindi/English||10|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Urdu/Hindi||100|
The applicant must follow the following age criteria while applying for the recruitment:-
- Applicant must be above the age of 20 years
- The applicant must be below the age of 28 years
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Educational Criteria
The applicant must follow the following educational qualifications to apply for the recruitment:-
- Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute.
The applicant must follow the following selection procedure to apply for this recruitment:-
- The questions will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi, except for the General English.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of the mark assigned for the question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The test for knowledge of the specified local language will be conducted as a part of the selection process.
- It will be conducted after qualifying the online written examination. Candidates who fail to qualify this test will not be engaged for apprenticeship. Candidates who produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidence having studied the specified opted local language will not be required to undergo the language test. Candidates have to appear for the test of the specified local language at a centre (to be decided by the Bank) of the State applied for, at his/her own expenses.
- Engagement of selected apprentices is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank.
- A Wait list (State-category wise) will be maintained for one year from the date of result of the engagement of apprentices or next engagement exercise, whichever is earlier. Candidates will be released only once from this waitlist against non-joining subjects subject to availability of qualified candidates.
Application Procedure SBI Apprentice Recruitment
To apply for the recruitment opportunity you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, click on the link given here and you will land on the homepage of the SBI recruitment
- You have to read the important dates and instructions given carefully
- You can also directly click on the link given here to download the official notification for the recruitment.
- Now read the official notification carefully
- Finally, click on the option called Click Here For New Registration
- Now you need to enter your basic details
- Upload your photographs and signatures
- Preview your form
- Pay your application fees
- Finally, click on submit