Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 50 Junior Officer Posts, Apply Online for Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Saraswat Bank Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at www.saraswatbank.com| How to Apply for Saraswat Bank Junior Officer 50 Posts
Saraswat Bank has released the result of the online examination for the post of Junior Officer which was held on 3rd April 2021. The applicant can check their results by visiting the official website of the Saraswat Bank. A list of the selected candidates has been prepared for the interview selection. A number of 443 applicants have been qualified by the agency for the interview process. You can visit the official website for more details.
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment 2021
Saraswati bank is one of the most prestigious banks present in the country and now they are inviting people to apply for various vacancies presented by them. There are a total of 50 vacancies presented by this organization in the new recruitment notification presented by them. You can start applying for the recruitment notification from 5th March 2021. However, you have to submit the application before the last date of 19th March 2021. The examination will be conducted on 3rd April 2021.
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Result
- Click on the Check Result option after visiting the Official Website of the agency.
- A list of selected applicants will open on the screen.
- Check your name in the list.
Saraswat Bank Recruitment Details
|Name||Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment 2021|
|Launched by||Saraswat Bank|
|Job Name||Various Vacancies|
|Number of vacancies||50|
- Commencement of submission of online application: 5 March 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 19 March 2021
- The start date for downloading Call letters from the website: One week before the examination
- Examination Date: 3 April
The following vacancies are available in this recruitment:-
- Maharashtra Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/Thane/ Raigad – 85 Posts
- Pune – 25 Posts
- Aurangabad & Jalgaon – 06 Posts
- Nagpur- 04 Posts
- Kolhapur & Sangli – 10 Posts
- Nashik – 04 Posts
- Ratnagiri (including Chiplun & Lanja)- 02 Posts
- Goa – 04 Posts
- Karnataka Mysore, Davangere, Bengaluru & Mangalore – 04Posts
- Gujarat Ahmedabad, Surat and Vadodara – 06 Posts
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification
The applicant must follow the following educational criteria to apply for the recruitment:-
- Candidates with First class (minimum 60% marks and above) in Graduation with specialisation in Commerce/Science/Management Studies in Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.), Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance), Bachelor of Commerce (Banking & Insurance), Bachelor of Commerce (Financial Market), Bachelor of Science (General), Bachelor of Science (Information Technology/Computer Science) and Bachelor of Management Studies (B.M.S.) OR Candidates with Second Class (minimum 50% marks and above) in Graduation and Postgraduation with specialisation in Commerce/ Science/Management Studies as under Master of Commerce (M.Com.), Master of Commerce (Advanced Accountancy), Master of Commerce (Business Management), Master of Commerce (Banking & Finance), Master of Science (General), Master of Science (Information Technology/Computer Science) and Master of Business Administration (MBA/MMS/PDGM or equivalent Degree in Management with specialization in Finance/Banking/ Marketing – two years full time/three years part-time degree course from recognized University).
You must follow the following age limit to give the written examination:-
- 21 to 27 years
You must follow the following examination pattern to give the written examination:-
|Name||Number of questions||Maximum marks||Version||Time allotted|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||English||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
The following fees need to be submitted to the organization in order to qualify for the recruitment:-
- Application fee / intimation plus GST charges = Rs.750/-for candidates
The applicant must follow the following selection procedure in order to qualify for the examination:-
- The merit list of shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed on the Bank website.
- Minimum 50% marks on total will be required in the Online Examination.
- The exam will be conducted in the English language only and there will be a 1/4th mark penalty for each wrong answer
The following documents are required to apply for the recruitment:-
- Domicile Certificate of the state for the location the candidate has applied for is mandatory
- School leaving Certificate /Birth Certificate.
- SSC/HSC Mark Sheets and Passing Certificates with the certified copies of both sides of the document.
- Certified copies of Mark Sheets of Graduation/Post graduation of each year with a copy of both sides of the document will be required and if the Original documents have been submitted in Board / University/ College the true copy certification of Competent Authority will be required on documents.
- Convocation / Passing Certificate (mandatory)
- Pan Card
- Photo Identity Proof (Driving License/Election Card/Aadhar/Passport)
- Address Proof (latest Electricity Bill/Phone Bill/Gas Bill/ Aadhar)
- 3 Passport Size Photographs
Application Procedure Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment
To apply for the recruitment opportunity you will have to follow the following application procedure:-
- Click on the link given here to go to the official webpage
- Click on the option called Careers
- A new page will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on the option called Advertisement for the post of Junior Officer 2021
- A new page will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on the option called advertisement to download the advertisement
- Read the Advertisement carefully
- Click on the guidelines to download the guidelines for the recruitment
- Or directly click on the link given here to download the guidelines
- Read the guidelines carefully
- Click on the Apply Online tab
- Fill up the form
- Pay your application fee
- Upload the documents
- Click on submit