RRCAT Recruitment 2021 Notification Released for Scientific Assistant Posts Check RRCAT Vacancy Details Application Form out for Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology RRCAT Latest Openings Apply Online for RRCAT 2021 Jobs Check Eligibility Selection Process How to Apply for RRCAT New Vacancy
RRCAT Recruitment 2021 has dropped the latest recruitment notification for the Scientific Assistant Posts. The latest job openings have been notified by the Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology RRCAT for this recruitment drive. Interested candidates can apply for this Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology RRCAT vacancies by applying from the official website www.rrcat.gov.in. Experienced and hardworking professionals have a very golden opportunity to apply for this reputable job. The last date to apply for these Scientific Assistant Post latest jobs is 04th December 2020. Readers have to go through the article completely to know the details of the Documents Required, Qualifications required, Selection Criteria, and Application Procedure, etc. of the RRCAT New Vacancies.
RRCAT Recruitment 2021
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology RRCAT was established in the year 1984 by President Gyani Jail Singh. The center works as a unit of the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. RRCAT works in Research and Development areas of Lasers, Particle Accelerators & related technologies. New job opportunities have been announced by the RRCAT. Interested and eligible candidates desirable to apply for this esteemed job has to submit their application forms through Online Mode by registering at the official website of the Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology RRCAT. Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Written Examination and Interview. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility before applying for the above posts. Desirable candidates must possess the required qualification mentioned below in details to apply for this job.
RRCAT Recruitment Overview
|Recruiter||Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology RRCAT|
|Job||Scientific Assistant Posts|
|No of Posts||01|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Mode of Selection||Written Examination and Interview|
- There will be No Fee charged from the candidates applying for the above posts.
- The applying candidate must not be of age more than 30 years as on 04/12/2020.
- Age relaxations as per Govt. rules will be given to the candidates of PwD/ Ex-Serviceman/ Departmental Candidates.
RRCAT Recruitment Vacancy Details
- There is only one vacancy reserved for EWS candidates for the above post.
- The applying candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the RRCAT Recruitment.
- HE/ She must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must be of the age limit mentioned above.
- He/ She must possess the required qualification as mentioned in the official notification.
- The applicant must have passed Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Services/Technology (3 years after SSC or 2 years after HSC) with an aggregate of 60% marks.
- He/ She must have a minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience after obtaining requisite qualification.
- Selected candidates will be paid Rs 44,900 plus the usual allowance as admissible to Central Government employees on monthly basis.
- The Selection Procedure for the RRCAT Recruitment will be as follows.
- Written Examination of the candidates will be done.
- Selected candidates from the written examination will be called for an Interview.
- The interview will be done at RRCAT Indore Only.
- Results will be declared on the official website of the RRCAT.
- Last Date of online application form submission – 04th December 2020
- Interview Date – To be notified
The applying candidates must have the listed documents while applying for the RRCAT Recruitment. Scanned and self-attested copies of these documents are required to be produced to the officials when asked.
- Recent passport size photograph
- Metric Certificate
- Educational Certificates
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC
- Experience Certificate
- NOC from the present employer (if any)
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
RRCAT Recruitment Application Procedure
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for the posts by applying online from the Official Website of the RRCAT. Given below is the detailed application procedure for RRCAT Recruitment 2021.
- Firstly, visit the Official Website of the RRCAT. The home page of the website will appear on the screen.
- From the given options, select the Current Openings option after clicking on the Opportunities option.
- Now choose Click Here to Apply Online option.
- Fill in the necessary details asked in the form i.e. Personal details, Educational details, Category, etc.
- The Email address and Mobile number provided should be correct and existing.
- Upload the necessary documents asked in the application form.
- Check the filled in details.
- Click on the submit button. Your application form will be submitted.
- Keep the application form copy safe for future references.
- Candidates are advised to read the Official Notification before applying for the above posts.