RPSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for Assistant Professor Posts, Apply Online for RPSC Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Rajasthan Public Service Commission Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in| How to Apply for RPSC 918 Assistant Professor Posts
RPSC Recruitment 2021 has recently released as an advertisement for the requirement of candidates for the vacant jobs. Vacancies are available for the position of Assistant Professor. Applicants have to check the eligibility first and if you are eligible you can submit the application on or before the last date 23rd June 2021. Here you can get information such as eligibility, application procedure, pay scale, vacancy details, etc. Collect all the RPSC recruitment related information from a further session of this article.
RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
Rajasthan Public Service Commission released Assistant Professor posts for Botany, Chemistry, Maths, Physics, Zoology, A.B.S.T., Business Administration, E.A.F.M., Textile Dyeing & Painting, and many other subjects. Online applications are invited from the master’s degree holders who meet the eligibility conditions as specified. Application form submission for the above posts will start on 09th June 2021. Eligible seekers can follow the step-by-step guide available below and seek applications before the last date.
RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Overview
|Name of the organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|No of posts||918|
|Hiring procedure||Test/ interview|
|Mode of application||Online|
Vacancy Details Category Wise
|Category||No. of Posts|
Subject Wise Post Details
|Subject||No of posts|
|Textile Dying & Painting||1|
|Drawing & Painting||10|
|Home Science (Food Nutrition)||5|
|Home Science (Education Extension)||8|
|Home Science (Home Management)||7|
|Home Science (Child Development)||5|
|Home Science (Clothing Textile)||6|
RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Schedule
- Starting Date for Apply Online- 09th June 2021
- Closing Date for Apply Online-23rd June 2021
- Exam Date -Update soon
- Admit Card Available-Update Soon
- The applying candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the RPSC Recruitment.
- Contenders have to compete Master Degree with 55% marks in the relevant subject and NET by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET
- The age of the job seekers should be in between 18-40 years as on 1st July 2020. Relaxation in age will be given as per the govt. norms.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Matric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
Job seekers need to pay application fee as mentioned below to apply for the RPSC recruitment
- For General/Other State- Rs. 350/-
- For OBC/BC- Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ST- Rs. 150/-
- Correction Form Fee- Rs. 300/-
RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Salary
For the above-mentioned position contenders will get pay as mentioned below
RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Selection process
Selection Procedure for the RPSC Recruitment will be as follows.
- Screening of the application forms.
- Written test will be conducted
- Declaration of Test result on official website of the RPSC
- Interview. will be conducted
- Declaration of final result on official website of the RPSC
Online Application Process RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment
Online application procedure may include the following steps, have a look and follow as mentioned:
- Candidates have to open the official website of the RPSC
- From the home page of the portal go to the Recruitment Advertisement option
- You need to search the “Advt. 06/2020-21 for Asst. Prof. (College Education) – 2020” notification link
- Now read the notification very carefully
- Look for the Apply Online link.
- Log in with the portal and look for recruitment
- The online application form will appear on the screen
- Start filling the online application with all the asked details likewise
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Contact no
- Email id etc.
- Upload the recently clicked scanned image copy and signature
- Submit the application form and take a print out of the form for further use