RBI Non CSG Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 29 Manager & Other Posts, Apply Online for RBI Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Reserve Bank of India Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at rbi.org.in| How to Apply for RBI 29 Manager & Other Posts
Looking for RBI Recruitment 2021? If yes, then we have very important information for you people in this article. We provided the detailed information about the Manager, Assistant Manager and Legal Officer recruitment opportunity hold by the Reserve Bank of India. Collect the information such as eligibility, application process, selection steps, significant documents to apply and many more. You must check the information available on this page first before visiting the website of the commission.
RBI Recruitment 2021
Reserve Bank of India has released an advertisement to hire the deserving contenders for 29 vacancies. From 23 February 2021 online application forms filling procedure for this recruitment drive will be started. Contenders have to submit their application on or before 10 March 2021. In case you are facing any difficulty elated to online application form submission you may follow the steps available below. Read the details very carefully before applying for the opening.
Details Of RBI Jobs
|Name of the organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Positions||Manager, Assistant Manager and Legal Officer|
|No of posts||29|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Positions||No of posts|
|Assistant Manager (Official Language)||12|
|Legal Officer (Grade- B)||11|
|Manager (Technical Civil)||1|
|Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security)||5|
|Commencing date of application||23 February, 2021|
|Last date of application||10 March, 2021|
|Exam date||10 April 2021|
RBI Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Further are the eligibilities specified related to the RBI recruitment. Contenders must fulfil these conditions to apply for the job: –
|Assistant Manager (Official Language)||Master’s degree in Hindi with English as a subject and 2 years of experience.|
|Legal Officer (Grade- B)||Graduate in law with two years of experience.|
|Manager (Technical Civil)||Graduation in Civil Engineering and three years of experience|
|Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security)||Must served at least 5 years in the rank of officer in the Army/Navy/Air Force.|
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Matric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
|Assistant Manager (Official Language)||Rs. 63172 Per Month|
|Legal Officer (Grade- B)||Rs. 77208 Per Month|
|Manager (Technical Civil)|
|Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security)||Rs. 63172 Per Month|
The following selection criteria will be followed by the concerned authorities while selecting the candidates in the job vacancy:-
- Scrutiny of application
- Written exam
- Final list
Read more: IBPS Recruitment
Application Procedure RBI Recruitment
Online application procedure may include the following steps, have a look and follow as mentioned:
- Job appellants should go to the official website of the Reserve Bank of India
- From home page of the portal go to opportunities@RBI option
- You need to search notification link and read notification very carefully
- Look for the Apply Online link and online application form will appear on the screen
- Start filling the online application with all the asked details like wise
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Contact no
- Email id etc.
- Upload the recently clicked scanned image copy and signature
- Submit the application form and take print out of the form for further use
Download Sample Papers
- Visit the Official website of the SBI.
- The home page will open.
- Select the Opportunity option.
- Now select the Sample Paper option.
- A list of sample papers will open.
- Download the desired paper.
Do’s and Don’ts While Filling Application Form
- Check Eligibility before applying for the posts.
- If Possible, fill your application form by yourself.
- Mobile Number used must be permanent and will not change in recent days.
- The email Id used must be the active one.
- All the documents must be kept ready before applying.
- Check the application form before final submission.
- Prefer using a Laptop or Desktop for application form submission