RBI Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 29 Manager Posts, Apply Online for RBI Manager Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Reserve Bank of India Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at rbi.org.in| How to Apply for RBI 29 Manager Posts
Reserve Bank of India has dropped the latest recruitment notification for the Manager posts. 29 latest jobs have been notified by the Reserve Bank of India for this recruitment drive. Interested candidates can apply for these RBI vacancies by applying online from the official website “rbi.org.in”. The last date to apply for the posts is 10th March 2021. Readers have to go through the article completely to know the details of the Documents Required, Qualifications required, Selection Criteria, and Application Procedure, etc. of the RBI New Vacancies.
RBI Manager Recruitment 2021
Reserve Bank of India was founded in the year 1935 on 1sr April. The headquarter of the bank is located in Mumbai city. New job opportunities have been announced by the Reserve Bank of India. Interested and eligible candidates desirable to apply for this esteemed job has to submit their application forms through Online Mode. Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Online/ Written Examination. Application form submission for the above posts will start on 23rd February 2021. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility before applying for the above posts. Desirable candidates must possess the required qualification mentioned below in details to apply for this job.
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Overview
|Recruiter||Reserve Bank of India|
|Job||Manager and Officer Posts|
|No of Posts||29|
|Job location||Pan India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Selection||Online/ Written Examination|
- Details for the application fee will be provided in the Detailed Official Notification to be launched on the Official Website of RBI on 23rd February 2021.
- Details for the age limit will be provided in the Detailed Official Notification to be launched on the Official Website of RBI on 23rd February 2021.
RBI Manager Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Posts||No of Posts|
|Legal Officer in Grade B||11|
|Manager (Tech – Civil)||01|
|Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha)||12|
|Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security)||05|
- The applying candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the RBI Recruitment.
- HE/ She must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must be of the age limit mentioned above.
- Candidate must have the required qualification as given in the official notification.
- Details for the educational qualifications will be provided in the Detailed Official Notification to be launched on the official Website of RBI on 23rd February 2021.
- The selection procedure for the above posts will be as follows.
- Screening of the application forms will be done.
- Candidates have to go through Online/ Written Examination.
- Results will be declared on the Official Website of the RBI.
- Starting date of submission of application is 23rd February 2021.
- Starting date of application fee submission is 23rd February 2021.
- Last date of submission of application is 10th March 2021.
- Online/ Written Examination 10th April 2021.
The applying candidates must have the listed documents while applying for the RBI Manager Recruitment. Scanned and self-attested copies of these documents are required to be produced to the officials with the application form.
- Recent passport size photograph
- Metric Certificate
- Educational Certificates
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any)
- NOC from the present employer (if any)
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
RBI Manager Recruitment Application Procedure
- Given below is the detailed application procedure for Reserve Bank of India Manager Recruitment 2021.
- Firstly, visit the Official Website of the Reserve Bank of India. The home page of the website will appear on the screen.
- Click on the opportunities @rbi option.
- Then click on the Current Vacancies and then click on Apply Online option.
- Fill in the necessary details asked in the form i.e. Personal details, Educational details, Category, etc.
- The Email address and Mobile number provided should be correct and existing.
- Attach the necessary documents asked in the application form.
- Pay the application fee of the application form.
- Check the filled in details.
- Now click on the Submit option. Your application form will be submitted.
- Keep the application form copy safe for future references.
- Candidates must check the Official Notification to get more details of the Recruitment.
Check Exam Syllabus
- Open the Official Website of RBI.
- From the homepage, go to the Career page.
- Select the Corrigendum – Recruitment of Officers in Grade B- DR (General), DEPR/DSIM-2021.
- The exam syllabus will open on the screen.