RPSC SI Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 859 Sub Inspector Posts, Apply Online for Rajasthan Police Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Rajasthan Public Service Commission Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in| How to Apply for Rajasthan Police 859 Sub Inspector Posts
The Government of Rajasthan has Re-released the online registration dates for the Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2021. As per the corrigendum released by the government officials, the applicants can apply online from 9th June 2021 for the RPSC SI Recruitment 2021 and 23rd June 2021 is the last date to apply online through the official website i.e. rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. So, in this article, we will be providing you the details related to recruitment like eligibility criteria, salary, documents required, the application process, etc.
Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2021
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released an advertisement on 3 February 2021 to hire deserving contenders for the Sub Inspector position in Rajasthan Police Department. From 9 June 2021 online application form filling procedure for this recruitment drive will be started. Contenders have to submit their applications on or before 23rd June 2021. In case you are facing any difficulty related to online application form submission you may follow the steps available below. Read the details very carefully before applying for the opening.
Key Details of Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|No of posts||859|
|Hiring procedure||Test/ interview|
|Mode of application||Online|
Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Positions||Area Name||No of posts|
|Sub Inspector AP||TSP||81|
|Sub Inspector IB||TSP||1|
|Sub Inspector MBC||TSP||11|
|Notification release date||3 February 2021|
|Commencing date of application (Old)||9 February 2021|
|Commencing date of application (New)||9 June 2021|
|Last date of application (Old)||10 March, 2021|
|Last date of application (New)||23 June 2021|
|Exam date||Update later|
Further are the eligibilities specified related to the Rajasthan Police recruitment. Contenders must fulfil these conditions to apply for the job: –
- Aspirants must possess Graduation degree from recognized university with working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture
- Age of the seekers should be in between 20 to 25 years.
- Age relaxation will be given by 5 years for SC/ST, PH candidates 10 years for General Category, 13 years for OBC and 15 years for SC/ST category
- Height of the applicant must not less than 168 cm and Chest must be 81 cm without expending and 86 cm expanded.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Matric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
|Non- Creamy Layer of OBC/BC||Rs. 250/|
Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment Pay Band
Further are the Pay Band related to the Rajasthan Police recruitment for SI job which is given to the candidates who grab the job:
- Pay Matrix Level L-11 (Grade Pay -4200/-)
Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment Selection Procedure
Hiring of the job hunters will be made on the basis of the following for the job positions mentioned above in Rajasthan Police
- Scrutiny of application
- Written Competitive Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Aptitude Test and Interview
- Final list
Written exam pattern
|General Hindi||2 hours||200|
|General Knowledge & General Science||2 hours||200|
Application Procedure Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment
Application procedure may include the following steps, have a look and follow as mentioned:
- Candidates have to open the official website of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
- From the home page of the portal go to the “Recruitment Advertisement” option
- You need to search “Detailed Advertisement 08/EXAM/SI-PC/EP-I/2020-21 For Sub Inspector Comb. Comp. Exam 2021” notification link
- Now read the notification very carefully
- Look for the apply online link or directly Click Here
- Login with your details or Register as New if not registered earlier.
- The online application form will appear on the screen
- Start filling the online application with all the asked details likewise
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Contact no
- Email id etc.
- Upload the recently clicked scanned image copy and signature
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the form for further use
- Contenders may contact the authorities on phone no. 0145-2635212/ 2635200 in case of any query.
Do’s and Don’ts While Filling Application Form
- Check Eligibility before applying for the posts.
- If Possible, fill your application form by yourself.
- Mobile Number used must be permanent and will not change in recent days.
- The email Id used must be the active one.
- All the documents must be kept ready before applying.
- Check the application form before final submission.
- Prefer using a Laptop or Desktop for application form submission