Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for District Judge Posts, Apply Online for Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Rajasthan High Court Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at hcraj.nic.in| How to Apply for Rajasthan High Court 85 District Judge Posts
Hello, Dear Readers Today we are going to tell you about the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021 notification regarding the vacancies of Rajasthan High Court. All those candidates who have qualified for the eligibility criteria can apply for this vacancy. So, in this article we are going to discuss all the important points regarding this vacancy. Many other important details like age limit, eligibility criteria, recruitment procedure, official announcement, salary etc will also be covered in this article. You have to read this article very carefully if you want to know about this vacancy.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021
A recruitment notification has been released by the High Court for the vacancy of Di0073trict Judge. There are around 85 vacancies. Registration process is starting from 27 January 2021 and the last date to apply for this vacancy will be 27 February 2020. All those interested candidates who have passed required educational qualifications are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process will be based on an written test. We are also going to tell you about the age limit which has been released in official notification. Read this article to get all the important details.
About Rajasthan High Court
Rajasthan High court is a court of Indian state of Rajasthan. Rajasthan High court was formed under the Rajasthan High court ordinance Act 1949. It is situated in Jodhpur, Rajastham. High court was established on 29 August 1949. There are 24 judges in Rajasthan High court. Indrajit Mahanty is the chief justice in Rajasthan High court. Recently high court has released recruitment notification for the post of Chauffeur. You can get all the information about this vacancy from Rajasthan High Court’s official website.
Key Details of Rajasthan High Court Jobs
|Name of the organization||Rajasthan High Court|
|No of posts||85|
|Category||State Govt Job|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Commencing date of online registration||27 January, 2021|
|Last date of online registration||27 February, 2021|
|Online fee submission will start||27 January, 2021|
|Online fee submission will end on||28 February, 2021|
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Conditions
- Bachelor degree holders in law can apply for the job.
- Must have knowledge about Hindi Written in Devnagri Script and Rajasthani Dialects and Social Customs of Rajasthan
- Contenders should have at least 7 years of practicing experience as an Advocate
- Age should be in between 35 to 45 years
- Applicant must be a citizen of India
- Upper age must be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ ST/ OBC/ MBC/ Women candidates
- Qualification certificates
- Age proof
- Address proof
- Caste certificate
- Passport size scanned Image
- Scanned signature
|General/Economically Weaker Sections/ Other Backward Classes/ More Backward Classes / Candidates of other States||Rs. 1100/-|
|Scheduled Castes/Sched u led Tribes Cand idates of Rajasthan State/ Persons with Benchmark Disabilities||Rs. 550/-|
- Written test
- Written test on computer
Online Application Procedure Rajasthan High Court Recruitment
- Open the official website of Rajasthan high court
- Go to the recruitment option and hit recruitment option opened in further list
- Search “District Judge Cadre, 2020” option
- Hit the link given in front of “Notification for Direct Recruitment to the cadre of District Judge 2020”
- Read the information and select the link to the online application form
- Look for the Apply Online link
- The online application form will appear on the screen
- Start filling the online application with all the asked details likewise
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Contact no
- Email id etc.
- Upload the recently clicked scanned image copy and signature
- Submit the application form and deposit the fee as mentioned above
- Take a print out of the form & fee receipt for further use.
Download Previous Years Papers
- Open the Official website of Rajasthan high court.
- The homepage of the website will appear.
- Select the Recruitment option.
- Now select the Previous Years Papers option.
- A list of options will appear.
- Select the desired paper and download it.
Do’s and Don’ts While Filling Application Form
- Check Eligibility before applying for the posts.
- If Possible, fill your application form by yourself.
- Mobile Number used must be permanent and will not change in recent days.
- The email Id used must be the active one.
- All the documents must be kept ready before applying.
- Check the application form before final submission.
- Email ID- hc-rj[at]nic[dot]in, hcjaipur-rj[at]nic[dot]in
- Phone Number- 0291-2888500-04, 0141-2227124