Punjab Pre-Primary Teacher Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 8000+ Pre-Primary Teacher Posts, Apply Online for Punjab Teacher Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Punjab Education Recruitment Board Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at educationrecruitmentboard.com| How to Apply for Punjab Teacher 8000+ Posts
State government of Punjab is going to hire candidates for the job of Pre-primary Teachers very soon. Punjab Teacher Recruitment 2021 notification for the requirement of the qualified candidates to fill the 8393 vacant positions was released earlier and now the government has extended the last date to apply online 21st April 2021. In this article, we are going to provide you the information about the requirement such as eligibility conditions, selection conditions, application fees, documents to submit, and many other details along with detailed application procedures and direct links.
Punjab Teacher Recruitment
On 23rd September 2020 Punjab cabinet has approved the appointment of 8393 Pre-primary Teachers vacancy in the state. The major aim of the state government is to improve & strengthen the government pre-primary schools. This step of the government will increase the number of enrolments of the student in the school. Government wants to provide one teacher for every 30 students in the pre-primary schools. Very soon the notification will release for filling the positions and online application submission will start.
Key Details of Punjab Teacher Jobs
|No of posts||8393|
|Hiring procedure||Witten exam and interview|
|Category||State govt. job|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Release of notification||23 November 2020|
|Opening date of online application||01 December 2020|
|Last date of the online application||21 December 2020|
|Extended Last Date of Application Form Submission||21 April 2021|
|Admit card of exam||Update soon|
|Written exam date||Update soon|
|Result of exam||Update soon|
|Interview call letter download||Update soon|
|Interview date||Update soon|
Punjab Teacher Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Conditions
Those appliers who fulfil the further mentioned conditions can apply for the job:
- Age of the job hunter must more than 21 years
- Job hunter must possess Degree with B.Ed. from the recognized university or institute
- Upper age specified in official notification
- During the recruitment process all those who are experienced teachers or volunteers or Sikhiya or Providers/Education Providers/Education Volunteers or EGS Volunteers or AIE Volunteers and Special Training Resource (STR) Volunteers, working in the Education Department will get age relaxation.
- Age proof
- Education proof
- Experience proof
- Govt. issued Photo ID proof
- Caste certificate
- PWD certificate
- Address proof
- Another necessary document
|SC/ST||500 plus Transaction Charges as applicable|
|All other categories||1000/- plus Transaction Charges as applicable|
- The application fee will be submitted while filling the application form through Net Banking / Credit Card/Debit Card.
- The fee will be Non-refundable.
- Contenders who hired for the job will get an impressive amount as salary along with all the admissible allowances
Hiring will be made as per the following procedure
- Scrutiny of application
- Written examination
- Document verification
- Medical examination
Application Procedure Punjab Teacher Recruitment
Application procedure to apply for the pre-primary teacher vacancies will commence very soon. An Application procedure will be specified in the official notification. Application process can be online or offline. Detailed step by step procedure will update by us later once the notification will release. Till the time you can collect the common steps to seek application.
- Rush to the official website
- Select the Latest Recruitment option from the homepage.
- Now select the Recruitment of Pre-Primary Teacher option.
- Fill in the necessary details asked in the form i.e. Personal details, Educational details, Category, etc.
- The Email address and Mobile number provided should be correct and existing.
- Attach the necessary documents asked in the application form.
- Check the filled in details.
- Click on the Submit option and your application form will be submitted successfully.
- Keep the application form copy safe for future references.
- Candidates are advised to go through the Official Notification before applying for the above posts.
How to Register
- Rush to the official website of the Education Recruitment Board, Punjab.
- Select the Register option from the Latest recruitment section.
- Enter the details asked in the application form.
- Click on the register option.