MAHA METRO Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for Technician Posts, Apply Online for PUNE METRO Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at www.punemetrorail.org | How to Apply for PUNE METRO 53 Technician Posts
PUNE METRO has issued an advertisement notification to hire the seekers for the post of Technician (Electrical/ Fitter/ Civil/ Electronics/ AC & Refrigeration). Hiring will be made to fill the 53 vacant posts. Eligible hardworking job appellants have to apply for the recruitment through online/ offline mode by following few easy steps as available below under the head “Online Application procedure”. You may also get various other recruitment details below such as eligibility, the application process, selection steps, significant documents to apply, and many more.
PUNE METRO Recruitment 2021
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited has invited candidates for Non-Supervisory posts for the Operation and Maintenance (O & M) department of Pune Metro Rail Project. Online application forms filling procedure has been already commenced from 14 December 20220. The closing date of application submission will be 21 January 2021. Contenders are requested to submit the application prior the end date. Must accumulate detailed information and consider each and every aspect before applying for the recruitment.
Key Details of Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|No of posts||53|
|Hiring procedure||Written exam|
|Mode of application||Online|
PUNE METRO Vacancy details
|Position||No of posts|
|Technician (Electronics)- NS3||13|
|Technician (AC & Refrigeration)- NS3||2|
|Date of Commencement of online Application||14 December 2020 from 10:00 Hrs.|
|Last date of online Application||21 January 2021 till 23:59 Hrs.|
|Application Fee to be paid before||21 January 2021|
PUNE METRO Eligibility Conditions
Further are the eligibility criteria which contenders have to meet to grab the job of PUNE METRO
|Technician (Electrical)||ITI in Electrical Wireman Electrician|
|Technician (Fitter)-NS3||ITI in Fitter|
|Technician (Civil)-NS3||ITI in Mason (Building Constructor) or Plumber|
|Technician (Electronics)- NS3||ITI in Electronics Mechanic/ Electronics|
|Technician (AC & Refrigeration)- NS3||ITI in Mechanic Refrigerator and Air Conditioner/ Refrigeration and Air Conditioning|
- Age of the seekers must be in between 18 years to 25 years as on 21 January 2021
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Matric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
|UR, OBC & EWS (including Ex-servicemen)||Rs. 400/-|
|SC/ST, Women||Rs. 150/-|
Aspirants will get salary as per the pay band mentioned below who join the job released under PUNE METRO Recruitment
- Rs. 20,000-60,000/-
Selection of job appellants will be made on the basis of the following for the job positions mentioned above in PUNE METRO
- Scrutiny of application
- Written exam
- Final list
Online Application Procedure for PUNE METRO
Application procedure may include the following steps, have a look and follow as mentioned:
- Candidates have to open the official website of the Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited
- From the home page of the portal go to the career option
- You need to search advertisement no MAHA-Metro/P/HR/O &M/06(NS)/2020/ Date: 08.12.2020
- Choose the view option to open the notification
- Now read the notification very carefully
- Look for the apply online link or directly click here
- Read the instructions carefully and choose to proceed to the registration option
- The online application form will appear on the screen
- Start filling the online application with all the asked details likewise
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Contact no
- Email id etc.
- Upload the recently clicked scanned image copy and signature
- Submit the application form and take print out of the form for further use.
- Go to the Official website of Pune Metro.
- The homepage will appear.
- Select the Apply Online option.
- Now select the Candidate Login option.
- Enter the Login details and click on the Login option.