PSSSB Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 160 Legal Clerk Posts, Apply Online for PSSSB Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Subordinate Services Selection Board Punjab Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at sssb.punjab.gov.in| How to Apply for PSSSB 160 Legal Clerk Posts
An advertisement has been issued by the Subordinate Services Selection Board Punjab organization to appoint the job aspirants for the vacant jobs available in the organization. Job opening is available for Legal Clerk position. Application forms are invited from the degree holders through online mode. Eligibility, application procedure, pay scale, vacancy details etc details related to the recruitment is available in this article. Collect all the PSSSB recruitment related information before seeking application.
Subordinate Services Selection Board Punjab Recruitment 2021 has been released for 160 vacant posts under the advertisement 03-2021. Online application has been invited by the Subordinate Services Selection Board Punjab on or before 10 May 2021. Application form submission for the above posts has already started on 12 April 2021. You may follow the steps as available under the head “Online Application Process” to apply for this job opening if facing any difficulty.
Details of PSSSB Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Subordinate Services Selection Board Punjab|
|No of posts||160|
|Hiring procedure||Test/ interview|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Locomotor Disability (Including Cerebral palsy, Leprosy Cured, Dwarfism, Acid attack victims and Muscular dystrophy)||3|
|Blindness and Low Vision Disability||1|
|Deaf and Hard of Hearing Disability||1|
|Intellectually / Multiple Disability||1|
- Commencing date to apply for the job is 12 April, 2021
- Last date to apply for the job is 10 May, 2021
- Last date of submission of application fee is 12 May, 2021
PSSSB Clerk Recruitment Eligibility Condition
Check the eligibility conditions specified below related to PSSSB Recruitment before apply for the opening:-
Contenders should have Bachelor degree in law with computer knowledge in in Office Productivity applications or Desktop Publishing applications or a Computer Information Technology Course equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC).
- Age of the job seekers should be in between 18 to 37 years.
- Relaxation in age will be given as per the govt. norms.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Matric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
Check the Application fee specified below related to PSSSB Recruitment before apply for the opening:-
- General – Rs. 1000.
- SC/ ST/ EWS – Rs. 250.
- Ex-Servicemen & Dependent – Rs. 200.
- Handicapped – Rs. 500.
Check the selection process follow by the authorities to appoint the candidate for PSSSB Recruitment as specified below:-
- Screening of the application forms.
- Written test will be conducted
- Declaration of Test result on official website of the PSSSB
- Interview. will be conducted
- Declaration of final result on official website of the PSSSB
Online Application Process PSSSB Clerk Recruitment
Online application procedure may include the following steps, have a look and follow as mentioned:
- Candidates have to open the official website of the PSSSB
- From the home page of the portal go to the ‘Advertisement’ option
- You need to search ‘12-04-2021 – Public Notice—-Detailed Advertisement 03-2021 Clerk (Legal) Start Date 12/04/2021 Last Date for apply 10/05/2021’ Notification link
- Now read the notification very carefully
- Look for the apply online link or directly Click Here
- Read the instructions carefully and choose a new registration option
- The online application form will appear on the screen
- Start filling the online application with all the asked details likewise
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Contact no
- Email id etc.
- Upload the recently clicked scanned image copy and signature
- Submit the application form and take print out of the form for further use