PSPCL Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for Various Posts, Apply Online for PSPCL Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at www.pspcl.in| How to Apply for PSPCL Various Posts
PSPCL Recruitment 2021 will soon drop the latest recruitment notification for the Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) posts. Multiple latest jobs are to be declared by the government of Punjab for this recruitment drive. Experienced and hardworking professionals have a very golden opportunity to apply for this reputable job. Interested and eligible candidates desirable to apply for this esteemed job has to submit their application forms through either Offline Mode or Online Mode. Eligible candidates can apply for these PSPCL vacancies through the official website “www.pspcl.in”. Candidates have to apply before the last date for these PSPCL latest jobs. Readers have to go through the article completely to know the details of the Documents Required, Qualifications required, Selection Criteria, and Application Procedure, etc. of the PSPCL New Vacancies.
About PSPCL Recruitment 2021
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) is the government of Punjab owned power generating and distributing company. It was incorporated as a company in the year 2010 on 16 April. PSPCL was formed after the disintegration of Punjab State Electricity Board into two companies “Punjab State Power Corporation Limited & Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited”. PSPCL headquarter is located in the Patiala city of Punjab State. The main objective of PSPCL is to strive for excellent operational parameters on sound commercial principles. A vacancy advertisement will soon be released by the PSPCL for the various posts. Candidates have to apply online for these job vacancies. The selection of candidates will be based on the Computer Based Test/ Personal Interview/ Written Test. Desirable candidates have to apply on or before the last date for PSPCL Recruitment.
PSPCL Recruitment Overview
|Recruiter||Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL)|
|No Of Posts||To be disclosed|
|Mode of Application||Online or Offline|
|Mode of Selection||Computer Based Test/ Personal Interview/ Written Test|
- The application fee varies from Rs100 to approx. Rs500 for varying posts.
- Application fee will be submitted while filling the application form through Net Banking / Credit Card/Debit Card.
- The fee will be Non-refundable.
- The applying candidate must not be of age more or less than18-50 years as on the date mentioned in the advertisement.
- Age relaxations as per Govt. rules will be given to the candidates of SC/ST/OBC Category.
- The applying candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the PSPCL Recruitment.
- HE/ She must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must be of the age limit mentioned above.
- Candidate must have the required qualifications as mentioned in the advertisement.
- The Applying candidate must have passed at least 10th or 12th class from a recognized university or institute.
- He/ She should have the required Education Certificates (Diploma, Graduation, Post Graduation) as asked by the authority.
- Applicant must have a good typing speed of up to 30to 35 words per minute as per the post demand.
- Candidate must have good knowledge of Punjabi language.
Type of Jobs in PSPCL Recruitment
- Accounts Officer
- Lower Division Clerk
- Zone Officers
- JE (Civil, Electrical)
- Electrician, etc.
- Selected candidates are paid a very good remuneration starting from Thousands and reaching up to Lakhs as per job standard on monthly basis.
- The Selection Procedure for the post of PSPCL Recruitment is as follows..
- Screening of the application forms will be done.
- Candidates selected have to go through the written test as per the standards maintained by the concerned authority.
- Shortlisted candidates after the written test will then be called for Computer Based Test as per the standards maintained by the concerned authority.
- A final Personal Interview will be taken of the candidates who have passed the earlier tests.
- Based on these Tests, a Final Merit List will be prepared for the candidates selected in the PSPCL Recruitment.
|Announcement Released||Available soon|
|Online Application Starts||Available soon|
|Online Application Ends||Available soon|
|Admit Cards Download||Available soon|
|Result declare||Available soon|
The applying candidates must have the listed documents while applying for the PSPCL Recruitment. Scanned and self-attested copies of these documents are required to be produced to the officials when asked.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Matric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof.
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID.
- Mobile Number.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
PSPCL Recruitment Application Procedure
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for the posts by applying either Online from the Official Website of the PSPCL OR Offline by downloading the application form from the Official Website of the PSPCL and submitting it at the mentioned address. . Given below is the detailed application procedure for PSPCL Recruitment 2021.
- Firstly, visit the Official Website of the PSPCL. The home page of the website will appear on the screen.
- From the given options, select the Recruitment option from the screen.
- Select the advertisement against which you want to apply.
- Fill in the necessary details asked in the form i.e. Personal details, Educational details, Category, etc.
- Correct and existing Email address and Mobile number should be provided.
- Upload the necessary documents asked in the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Check the filled in details.
- Click on the submit button. Your application form will be submitted.
- Keep the application form copy safe for future references.
- Official Notification- Available soon.
- Official Notification (Previous)
- Online Registration- Available soon.