PSPCL Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 2632 Clerk, JE, & Other Posts, Apply Online for PSPCL Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at www.pspcl.in| How to Apply for PSPCL Clerk, JE, & Other Posts
The official website of Punjab State Power Corporation Limited always brings out new recruitment opportunities for the people wanting to get a prestigious job in your organization. Today, we are sharing with our readers the important and vital information for the people who want to get a good job in the Punjab state. We will share the eligibility criteria, educational criteria and most importantly we will inform you about the step-by-step procedure to wish you will be able to apply for the PSPCL Recruitment 2021.
PSPCL Recruitment 2021
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited is a really important power organization present in the Punjab state. They have recently started new recruitment opportunities for 4 different departments. More than 2000 vacancies are available in this recruitment opportunity presented by the organization for the people. All of the recruitment opportunities have different eligibility criteria that the candidate must follow before applying for the recruitment opportunity online through the official website.
Details Of The Recruitment
|Name||PSPCL Recruitment 2021|
|Launched by||Punjab State Power Corporation Limited|
|Job Name||Clerk, Revenue Accountant, Junior Engineer / Electrical, Assistant Lineman & Assistant Substation attendant|
|Number of vacancies||2632|
The following vacancies are available in this recruitment opportunity presented by the organisation:-
- Clerk – 549
- Revenue Accountant – 18
- Junior Engineer / Electrical – 75
- Assistant Lineman – 1700
- Assistant Sub Station Attendant – 290
The applicant must follow the following age limit in this recruitment:-
- The applicant must be above the age of 18 years.
- The applicant must be below the age of 37 years.
PSPCL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must follow the following educational criteria while applying for the recruitment:-
- For Clerk- Bachelor’s Degree + 120 Hours of practical computer knowledge is mandatory to apply.
- For Junior Engineer / Electrical: Regular 3 or 4 years Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics/ Computer Science/ IT Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- For Revenue Accountant: Regular B.Com with minimum 60% Marks OR M.Com with a minimum of 50% or CA Inter/ ICWAI Inter is Mandatory.
- For Electrician Grade-II: ITI OR Diploma (Relevant Disciplines)
The applying candidates must have the listed documents while applying for the PSPCL Recruitment. Scanned and self-attested copies of these documents are required to be produced to the officials when asked.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Matric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof.
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID.
- Mobile Number.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
PSPCL Recruitment Application Procedure
The applicant will have to follow the following application procedure in order to apply for the recruitment:-
- The official notification and the application portal for the vacancies presented by the Punjab State Power Corporation will be available on the official website of the organization starting from 15th March 2021.
- You can visit the official website of the organization by clicking on the link given here
- We will make sure to communicate each and every detail regarding the recruitment opportunity as soon as the detailed notification and the application portal is open.
- However, you can click on the link given here to download the short notice about the recruitment