PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment Vacancy Advertisement for 500 Assistant Sub-Station Attendant/Assistant Lineman/ Architect Posts, Apply Online for PSPCL Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at www.pstcl.org| How to Apply for PSTCL 500 Assistant Sub-Station Attendant/Assistant Lineman Posts
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited has invited people for the new PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2021 Notification under the vacancy of Assistant Sub-Station Attendant and Assistant Lineman. In this article today, we will share with all of you the details of the recruitment opportunity presented by the concerned authorities of the Punjab Power Transmission Corporation Limited. We will also share with you all the qualifications which are required in this recruitment and the number of vacancies which are available for the people to apply from. We will also share with you all this step-by-step application procedure which is required to apply for this recruitment.
PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment
Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited is a very prestigious organization to get a job in. There are around 500 vacancies available for the people to apply from in this new recruitment portal and represented by the concerned authorities of the organization of Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited. The detailed notification is released by the authorities on 17th May 2021. The first & last date to apply for the recruitment opportunity is 20th May & 11 June 2021 for all of the people.
Details Of PSTCL Jobs
|Name of the organization||Punjab State Power Corporation Limited|
|Positions||Assistant Sub-Station Attendant|
|No of posts||501|
|Hiring procedure||Merit basis|
|Mode of application||Online|
- Opening date for Online Applications: 20th May 2021
- Last date for Online Application: 11th June 2021
- Last date for depositing fee through bank Challan: 15th June 2021
The following vacancies are available for the people to apply form in this recruitment:-
- Assistant Lineman-350
- Assistant Sub-Station Attendant-150
- Architect- 01
PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment Educational Qualification
The applicant must follow the following educational qualifications to apply for the recruitment:-
- Architect- The applicant must have a Degree or equivalent Diploma in Architecture or its equivalent with 5 years of experience
- Assistant Lineman- Punjabi pass of matriculation or its equivalent level and Full-Time regular ITI in Electrician/ Wiremen Trade from a recognized Institution.
- Assistant Sub-Station Attendant- Punjabi pass of matriculation or its equivalent level and Full-Time regular ITI in Electrician/ Wiremen Trade from a recognized Institution
The applicant must follow the following age limit while applying for the recruitment:-
- Assistant Lineman- 18-37 years as of 01 Jan 2021
- Assistant Sub-Station Attendant- 18-37 years as of 01 Jan 2021
- Architect- 20-37 years as of 01 Jan 2021
The applicant must follow the following pay scale while applying for PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment-
- Pay Scale to be paid on this post shall not be higher than the pay scale admissible to the third cadre in Government of India as notified as per the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission as per instruction issued by Government of Punjab Department of Finance.
The applicant will have to follow the following selection procedure to apply for the PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment-
- The selection of applicants will be done on the basis of an Online Test only.
- The merit list prepared on the basis of the marks obtained Online Test only.
The application fee will be submitted through Bank Challan or through SBI.
|General, OBC, ST||Rs. 1416/- + Bank Charges|
|SC Category||Rs. 566/- + Bank Charges|
|Person with disability||Rs. 708/- + Bank Charges|
|EWS||Rs. 566/- + Bank Charges|
Application Procedure PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment
To apply for the recruitment of opportunity you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will have to go to the official webpage
- You can download the advertisement from the webpage by clicking on the recruitment name
- Then, you can directly click on the link given here to download the Advertisement.
- Now you have to click on the option called Recruitment present on the menu bar
- A drop-down menu will be displayed on your screen
- You have to click on the option called Apply Online
- A new page will be displayed on your screen.
- The detailed instructions will be displayed on your screen.
- Read all of the instructions
- Now click on Proceed To Register
- A new page will be displayed on your screen
- You will have to generate an OTP with your mobile number and email ID
- Now you have to create credentials for login
- Login using your credentials
- Enter all of the details
- Pay your application fees
- You will be registered for the recruitment