Rural Assam Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement Soon for 2654 Contractual Posts, Apply Online for PNRD Assam Vacancy 2021 Check Eligibility. Application Forms out soon for Panchayat and Rural Department Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at sird.assam.gov.in| How to Apply for PNRD Assam 2654 Contractual Posts
The Panchayat and Rural Development Department Minister Ranjeet Kumar Dass on Monday have announced that the Assam Government will soon start the recruitment drive for 2634 C9ntractual positions in the state. He has also confirmed that this filling up of the positions will be done under the newly elected Chief Minister of state Mr. Hemant Biswa Sarma’s promise to create one lakh job opportunities in the state. The detailed vacancy notification will be released soon by the government. However, you can check the other details like eligibility, selection process, documents required, application procedure, etc in this article.
PNRD Assam Recruitment 2021
This new recruitment opportunity which is presented by the rural development is a very great opportunity for all of the people who want to get a good job in a very prestigious organisation. You will be able to get a high Pay Scale in this recruitment. Also we have shared a step-by-step application procedure to follow while applying for this recruitment of opportunity so that you will have no problem in applying for the job and undertaking the application procedure by yourself without any further interrogation and problem.
Details Of PNRD Assam Recruitment
|Name||PNRD Assam Recruitment 2021|
|Launched by||Panchayat and Rural Department|
|Job Name||Contractual Posts|
|Number of vacancies||2654|
- Starting Date of Application – Notify Soon
- Last Date of Application – Notify Soon
PNRD Assam Recruitment Vacancy Details
The following vacancies are available to apply from in this recruitment:-
|Posts||No of Posts|
The applicant must follow the following educational qualification while applying for the recruitment-
- The applying candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the Recruitment.
- HE/ She must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must be of the age limit mentioned above.
- The candidate must have the required qualification as given in the official notification.
- Candidates must possess a fair knowledge of any Local Languages either in Assamese or Bengali or Bodo in addition to the English Language for maintenance of office administration.
- He must be a registered candidate of the Employment Exchange of the state of Assam.
The applicant must follow the following physical criteria while applying for the recruitment-
- Sound health, both mentally and physically and free from organic delect bodily infirmity likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his duties and Required to undergo medical examination before appointment to the service.
As per the details in the Official Notification
The applicants must check the Official notification to get the details of the educational qualifications for the posts.
PNRD Assam Recruitment Selection Procedure
The hiring of the job hunters will be made on the basis of the following for the job positions mentioned above.
- Scrutiny of application
- Written test
- Computer Proficiency test
- Final list
PNRD Assam Recruitment Salary
- Salary details will be as per detailed notification
The following documents must be submitted in this recruitment:-
- Proof of date of birth
- Passport size photograph
- Educational certificates
- EWS certificate
- PWD certificate
- Community and caste certificate
- OBC certificate
- Previous employment certificate
Application Procedure PNRD Assam Recruitment
The applicant must follow the following application procedure while applying for the recruitment-
- First, download the Official Notification (Old) for the recruitment-
- You can download the official details here
- Go to the Official website for the recruitment.
- Click on the option called Recruitment
- The Apply Online Link will be available on the screen.
- Click on the link.
- The application form will be displayed on your screen
- Fill up the form
- Upload the documents
- Click on submit.
Download Admit Card
- Admit card for the above exams has not been scheduled by the authority. However, a general process to download the admit card is described below.
- To download the Admit Card, applicants are required to visit the Official website of the PNRD Assam.
- Select the Download Admit Card option from the homepage of the website.
- Log in by entering the details asked in the newly opened application form.
- Download the Admit Card.
- Results for the above exams can be seen through a general process described below.
- To check the result, applicants are required to visit the Official website of the PNRD Assam.
- Select the Check Result option from the homepage of the website.
- Enter the details in the application form.
- Now click on the Get Result option.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please write your Name, DOB (dd/mm/yyyy), Mobile Number in the Email properly).
- Call: 1800-345-1100 (toll-free), 0361-2724222 Between 10 AM to 5 PM only (Week Days)
Do’s and Don’ts While Filling Application Form
- Check Eligibility before applying for the posts.
- If Possible, fill your application form by yourself.
- Mobile numbers used must be permanent and will not change in recent days.
- The email Id used must be the active one.
- All the documents must be kept ready before applying.
- Check the application form before final submission.
- Prefer using a Laptop or Desktop for application form submission