PGIMER Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 73 Senior Resident, Medical Officer Posts, Apply Online for PGIMER Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at pgimer.edu.in| How to Apply for PGIMER Senior Resident/ Medical Officer 73 Posts
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) has created a new recruitment opportunity available for the people who want to get a good job in this organization. You can apply for the PGIMER Recruitment 2021 by reading the article given below. In this article, we have shared basic details related to the recruitment including the important dates and most importantly the step-by-step procedure to apply online. You will be highly benefited through this article if you want to apply for this job.
PGIMER Recruitment 2021
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) is a very prestigious organization that has created this new recruitment available for the job seekers of India. You can start applying for recruitment from 19 April 2021. However, you have to apply for the recruitment before the last date of 10th May 2021 to get a fair chance in this job. You have to make sure that you apply for the recruitment opportunity with the correct documents.
Key Details of PGIMER Jobs
|Name||PGIMER Recruitment 2021|
|Launched by||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER)|
|Job name||Senior Resident/MO Posts|
|Number of vacancies||73|
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 19 April 2021
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 10 May 2021
- OPENING DATE FOR AVAILABILITY OF ADMIT CARDS FOR DOWNLOADING FROM PGIMER WEBSITE: 01 June 2021
- DATE FOR COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT) FOR 75 MARKS: 14 June 2021
- EXPECTED DATE OF DECLARATION OF CBT RESULT FOR SHORTLISTING OF CANDIDATES: 19 June 2021
- EXPECTED DATE OF PUBLISHING ELIGIBILITY NOTICE ON INSTITUTE WEBSITE IN RESPECT OF CANDIDATES WHO WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR DEPARTMENTAL INTERVIEW & ASSESSMENT: 22 June 2021
- EXPECTED DATE OF DOCUMENT VERIFICATION BY THE COMMITTEE: 25 June 2021
- EXPECTED DATE OF DEPARTMENTAL INTERVIEW & ASSESSMENT FOR 25 MARKS: 25 June 2021
- DATE OF DECLARATION OF FINAL RESULT: 28 June 2021
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|Senior Resident||64 Posts|
|Junior/Senior Demonstrator||08 Posts|
|Senior Medical Officer||01 Post|
PGIMER Recruitment 2021 Education & Experience
Further are the details of the eligibility for the position of SR in PGIMER Recruitment:
|Name of Posts||Qualification|
|Senior Resident||A Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part-II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (person possessing qualifications included in the Part-II of the third schedule should also fulfil the conditions specified. MD/MS in relevant Subject.|
|Junior/Senior Demonstrator||MD/MS (Medicine/Surgery).|
|Senior Medical Officer||Jr. Demonstrator: M.Sc. in the respective field with one year experience in the particular department.Sr. Demonstrator: PhD in the subject concerned of an Indian University or its equivalent. PhD degree from a foreign.|
Get Detail: GMCH Chandigarh Jobs
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Matric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
You will have to pay the following application fees in this recruitment:-
- PWD candidates are exempted from the payment
- For scheduled caste and Scheduled Tribes category Rupees, 800 will be charged
- For General and all the other categories, Rupees 1500 will be charged
The following pay scale will be given to the candidates in this recruitment:-
- Senior Resident and Senior Medical Officer Level-11 in Pay Matrix with a minimum of Rs.67,700/-+ NPA
- Sr. Demonstrator (Medical) Level-11in Pay Matrix with a minimum of Rs.67,700/-+ NPA
- Sr. Demonstrator (Non-Medical) Level-10 in Pay Matrix with a minimum of Rs.56,100/-
- Jr. Demonstrator (Medical) Level-06 in Pay Matrix with a minimum of Rs.35,400/-+ NPA
- Jr. Demonstrator (Non-Medical)Level-06 in Pay Matrix with a minimum of Rs.35,400/-
The candidates will be selected based on the following selection criteria:-
- The candidates will have to appear for the Computer Based test
- The duration of the test will be 50 minutes
- 50 questions will be asked in the test
- The total marks of the test will be 75
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks
- The candidate will be selected based on the written examination and the interview.
Application Procedure PGIMER Recruitment
- To apply you need to download the application form first and for that, you can visit the official website
- Hit recruitment tab and search “ONLINE applications from Indian Nationals for filling up of various posts of Group A, B and C on regular basis for All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh vide Advt. No. PGI/RC/019/2021/158 dated 13.01.2021”
- Hit on it and a new page will appear from where you need to click “Click here for Notice” and “Click here for Guidelines” and read the information carefully.
- If you are eligible to apply then Look for the Apply Online link.
- The online application form will appear on the screen
- Start filling the online application with all the asked details likewise
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Contact no
- Email id etc.
- Upload the recently clicked scanned image copy and signature
- Submit the application form and deposit the fee as mentioned above
- Take print out of the form & fee receipt for further use
Do’s and Don’ts While Filling Application Form
- Check Eligibility before applying for the posts.
- If Possible, fill your application form by yourself.
- Mobile Number used must be permanent and will not change in recent days.
- The email Id used must be the active one.
- All the documents must be kept ready before applying.
- Check the application form before final submission.
- Prefer using a Laptop or Desktop for application form submission