PGCIL Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 09 Executive Trainee (Law) Posts, Apply Online for PGCIL Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at www.powergridindia.com| How to Apply for PGCIL Executive Trainee (Law) 09 Posts
In this article, you will be learning about the new PGCIL Recruitment 2021 opportunity which is created by the organization of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL). We will also share with you all the eligibility criteria and also the step-by-step application procedure through which you will be able to apply for the recruitment opportunity. Make sure to read the article till the last to get all of the updates regarding the recruitment.
PGCIL Recruitment 2021
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) is a very prestigious organization. There are a lot of vacancies available in this recruitment opportunity presented by the organization. A total of nine vacancies are available in this organization and you can apply for the vacancies by going to the official website of the organization. You can start applying for the entrance examination from 1st January 2021 and the last date for CLAT 2021 registration is 31st March. The recruitment notification will be open from 1st May. The last date to apply for the Executive Trainee posts is 31st May 2021.
Overview of PGCIL Recruitment
|Launched by||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Job Name||Executive Trainee|
|Number of vacancies||9|
|CLAT 2021 Online Application||Start of CLAT Registration||01 January 2021|
|Closing date for submission of online application||31 March 2021|
|POWERGRID/ CTU||Commencement of Online Submission of Application||01 May 2021|
|Last date for Online submission of Application||31 May 2021|
|Cut-Off date for the purpose of Upper Age Limit||31 May 2021|
The following vacancies are available in this recruitment:-
- POWERGRID: 03 Posts
- CTUIL: 06 Posts
PGCIL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Condition
The applicant must follow the following educational qualifications in this recruitment:-
- Full-time Three years LLB or Five years integrated Law/LLB course with not less than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA as per the formula provided by the Institute/ University.
- Final Year/Semester students of academic session 2020-21, who expect their results by 31 August 2021 may also be considered eligible, provided they obtain minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to pre-final examination while applying.
The applicant must follow the following age criteria in this recruitment:-
- 28 years as on 31 July 2021.
- Three years relaxation for OBC candidates.
- 10 years relaxation for PWD candidates belonging to General category.
- 13 years relaxation for PWD candidates belonging to OBC category.
The applicant will have to go through the following selection procedure in this recruitment:-
- Interested and eligible persons will have to appear for Common Law Admission Test – CLAT 2021 applicable for admission to Postgraduate Courses. Persons obtaining the minimum qualifying marks shall only be eligible for the next stage of selection.
- Qualifying marks for CLAT
- 40% for unreserved
- 30% for reserved
- Qualifying marks for group discussion and interview round
- 40% for unreserved
- 30% for reserved
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of the following final score-
- Marks in CLAT 2021 85%
- Group discussion 3%
- Personal interview 12%
The following pay scale will be provided to the candidates:-
- The selected candidates will be given Rupees 60000 to Rupees 180000 during the one year training period.
- After completing 01 year of training and upon regularization, the Compensation package shall includeBasic Pay, Dearness Allowance, Perquisites and Allowance as per cafeteria approach, Performance Related Pay, Company Leased Accommodation / Company Quarters or HRA, Reimbursement of monthly conveyance expenditure, mobile facility, Group Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance, PF, Gratuity, Pension & Leave encashment etc
You will have to submit the following application fees in this recruitment:-
- For General categories Rupees 500
- People of reserved category are exempted from this payment.
Online Application Process PGCIL Recruitment
- First of all, you will have to register and prepare yourself for the upcoming examination of CLAT 2021
- It is important to give the examination in order to be eligible for the vacancy.
- Click on the link given here to go to the official webpage of Power Grid Corporation
- The recruitment Notification will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on the link given here to directly download the advertisement
- Read the Advertisement carefully
- Click on the Apply Online button
- The application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Enter all of the details.
- Upload all of the documents.
- Pay your application fees and successfully submit the form.