Odisha University of Agriculture & Technology is going to hold the walk-in-interview for the appointment of the Project Assistant under Professor (IFFCO Chair), in the Department of Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry, College of Agriculture. OUAT Recruitment 2021 related details are available in this article. In this article, we try to provide you all the important aspects related to the OUAT Recruitment 2021 released by the university. Age, qualification, documents required, interview date, venue, timing, and more information is furnished further.
OUAT Recruitment 2021
This hiring in Odisha University of Agriculture & Technology is purely on contractual basis. Appointment can be terminated by the university any time without giving any prior notice or any reason to the applicant. Candidates should take their original certificates, documents and proof of age need to be produced for verification at the time of interview. Organization will not be going to give any TA/ DA to the candidates who are coming for interview.
Read more: Teaching Recruitments
Key Details of OUAT Jobs
|Name of the organization||Odisha University of Agriculture & Technology|
|No of posts||1|
|Walk in date||16 October, 2020|
|Venue||Committee Room of Dean of research, OUAT, Bhubaneswar|
OUAT Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Conditions
- Only those aspirants who possess M.Sc. (Ag) in Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry or Agronomy from the recognized university or institute can apply.
- The age of the applier should not be more than 35 years as of 30th September 2020 for general candidates
- The age of the applier should not be more than 40 years as of 30th September 2020 for SC/ST candidates
- Rs. 25,000/- per month will be given to the candidate who will appoint for the job of project assistant.
- Two passport size photographs
- Self-attested copies of all certificate/mark sheets
- Bachelor degree
- Masters’ degree
- Other relevant documents
- Hiring will be made on the basis of WALK-IN-INTERVIEW which is to be held by the selection panel of the organization on 16 October 2020.
Application Procedure OUAT Recruitment
Candidates need not send any application prior. They just need to attend the interview on the date mentioned above. On the date of the interview, candidates have to take a CV or resume in which the candidate’s bio-data should be mentioned. Along with CV or resume candidates have to take the prior listed documents.