The public service commission of Odisha is inviting people to fill up the post of various civil engineers in their organisation. You will be glad to know that we have managed to collect all of the details regarding the recruitment so that you do not have to go to any other website. In this article, you will be seeing the eligibility criteria, educational criteria, vacancy details and all of the important dates related to the OPSC AEE Recruitment 2021. We have also included a step-by-step application procedure guide for your convenience.
OPSC AEE Recruitment 2021
The Odisha public service commission is a very prestigious organisation and they always prepare a lot of recruitment opportunities for the residents of their region. You can apply for the recruitment by following the step-by-step guide that we have mentioned in this article till the last. You will be also glad to know that there are various vacancies available for you to apply from. More than 200 vacancies are available for the people of Odisha.
Details Of OPSC AEE Recruitment
|Name||OPSC AEE Recruitment 2021|
|Job Name||Civil Engineers|
|Number of vacancies||210|
|Online application starts||26th August 2020|
|Online application ends||25 September 2020|
The following vacancies are available for the people to apply from-
- Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil)- 210 Posts
OPSC AEE Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria-
- Degree in Engineering (Civil) from any recognized University or Institution recognized by the Government or
- Associated Member of the Institution of Engineers of India.
The applicant must follow the following age limit while applying for the recruitment-
- Applicant must be above the age of 21 years
- The applicant must be below the age of 32 years
The following selection process will be undertaken by the concerned authorities-
- First of all, the prelims written examination test will be conducted.
- The students who passed in the prelims will appear in the main examination.
- The people who pass in the main examinations will be called for the interview.
The following documents are required while applying for the recruitment opportunity-
- 10th class marksheet
- 12th class marksheet
- Engineering degree
- Any other marksheet or educational certificate
- Identity card or Aadhar card
Application Procedure OPSC AEE Recruitment
The applicant must follow the following application procedure while applying for the recruitment-
- First, click on the link given here to download the official notification for the recruitment
- You have to go to the official website of Odisha public service commission.
- Click on the option called careers recruitment
- Click on your desired notification
- The recruitment notification will be downloaded on your device
- Finally click on the apply online option
- The application form will be displayed on your screen
- Fill up the application form
- Upload all of the documents
- Click on submit