OMC Recruitment 2021 has dropped the latest recruitment notification for the Various Trade Manager Posts. 12 latest jobs have been notified by the Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC) for this recruitment drive. Interested candidates can apply for these OMC vacancies by downloading the application form from the official website of the OMC and submitting it to the concerned authorities. The last date to apply for these Various Trade Manager Posts latest jobs is 18th November 2020. Readers have to go through the article completely to know the details of the Documents Required, Qualifications required, Selection Criteria, and Application Procedure, etc. of the OMC New Vacancies.
OMC Recruitment 2021
New job opportunities have been announced by the Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC). Experienced and hardworking professionals have a very golden opportunity to apply for this reputable job. Interested and eligible candidates desirable to apply for this esteemed job has to submit their application forms through Offline Mode by downloading the application form from the official website of the OMC and submitting it to the concerned authorities. The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Educational Qualifications, Experience, and Personal Interview. The selected candidates will be appointed on a probation period of one year. Application form submission for the above posts has been started on 16th October 2020. Desirable candidates must possess the required qualification mentioned below in details to apply for this job.
Apply Online: Government Jobs
OMC Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Recruiter||Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC)|
|Job||Various Trade Manager Posts|
|No Of Posts||12|
|Job location||Odisha State|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Mode of Selection||Educational Qualifications, Experience, and Personal Interview|
- There will be NO Fee charged from the candidates applying for the OMC Recruitment 2021.
- The applying candidate must not be of age more or less than 36 years as on 30/09/2020.
- Age relaxations as per State Govt. rules will be given to the candidates of SC/ST/OBC Category.
OMC Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Post||No. of Posts|
|Manager (Min.), E-3 grade||04|
|Manager (Fin.), E-3 grade||04|
|Manager (Civil), E-3 grade||02|
|Manager (IT), E-3 grade||01|
|Manager (F&E), E-3 grade||01|
- The applying candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the OMC Recruitment.
- HE/ She must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must be of the age limit mentioned above.
- He/ She must possess the required qualification as mentioned in the official notification.
|Manager (Min.), E-3 grade||The applying candidate must have passed BE/B. Tech in Mining Engg. with 1st Class MMCC.He/ She must have 04 years of post-Degree (BE/B.Tech.) experience in open cast/ underground highly mechanized metalliferous mines|
|Manager (Fin.), E-3 grade||The applying candidate must be an Associate/ Fellow member of ICAI/ ICWAI.He/ She must have 04 Years post qualification relevant experience in Accounting/ Auditing/Taxation In any Govt./ State PSU/ Central PSU/ Other Corporate house of repute.|
|Manager (Civil), E-3 grade||The applying candidate must have passed BE/B.Tech. in Civil Engineering from recognized University or Institute approved by AICTE/UGC.He/ She must have 04 Years post Qualification relevant experience in execution, supervision and monitoring of different civil/ infrastructure projects housing roads, environmental/ statutory construction.|
|Manager (IT), E-3 grade||The applying candidate must have passed BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/IT or MCA or MBA/PGDM in Systems Management from a recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE.He/ She must have 04 Years post Qualification relevant experience in design, development and implementation of IT Projects (Application & Infrastructure).|
|Manager (F&E), E-3 grade||The applying candidate must have passed B.Tech in Environmental Engineering from an University/Institute recognized by AICTE.He/ She must have 04 Years post Qualification relevant experience in statutory compliance monitoring (F&E) matters/ Processing of statutory clearance pertaining to Forest/ Environmental matters.|
Apply Online: Surat Municipal Corporation Jobs
|Post||Initial Basic Pay (Rs)||Pay Scale (in Rs)|
|Manager (Min.), E-3 grade||78,500||67,700/- 2,08,700|
|Manager (Fin.), E-3 grade||78,500||67,700/- 2,08,700|
|Manager (Civil), E-3 grade||78,500||67,700/- 2,08,700|
|Manager (IT), E-3 grade||78,500||67,700/- 2,08,700|
|Manager (F&E), E-3 grade||78,500||67,700/- 2,08,700|
- The selection Procedure for the OMC Recruitment will be as follows.
- Screening of the application forms will be done.
- Educational Qualifications and Relevant Experience of the applicants will be screened.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview on the basis of Educational Qualifications and Relevant Experience.
- Priority will be given to candidates of higher qualifications and experience.
- Results will be declared on the official website of the OMC.
|Announcement Released||16th October 2020|
|Application Form Submission Starts||16th October 2020|
|Application Form Submission Ends||18th November 2020|
|Result Declare||To be notified|
The applying candidates must have the listed documents while applying for the above posts. Original and Self-attested copies of these documents are required to be produced to the officials with the application form and at the time of joining.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Metric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate.
OMC Recruitment Application Procedure
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for the posts downloading the application form from the official website of the OMC and submitting it to the concerned authorities. Given below is the detailed application procedure for Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC) Recruitment 2021.
- Firstly, visit the Official Website of the OMC. The home page of the website will appear on the screen.
- Download the application form by downloading the Official Notification as the application form is attached to it.
- Fill in the necessary details asked in the form i.e. Personal details, Educational details, Category, etc.
- The Email address and Mobile number provided should be correct and existing.
- Attach the self-attested copies of the necessary documents asked in the application form.
- Check the filled in details.
- Send the application form along with all the necessary documents asked to the address “General Manager (P&A), The Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd., OMC House, Bhubaneswar- 751001” through Speed Post positively by 18 November 2020.
- Envelope carrying the application form and all the documents must be super-scribed with “Application for the Post of ————-“.
- The application in the prescribed form shall be accompanied by a one-page write-up on “Why I consider myself suitable for the Role” along with a statement of purpose.
- Keep the application form copy safe for future references.