NTPC Engineering Trainee Online Form: If you are an aspiring engineer and you are looking for an opportunity that will give you experience and also the exposure then today you are in the right place. In this article, we will share with you all the specifications related to the National Thermal Power Corporation recruitment opportunity which has been launched by the concerned authorities to recruit engineering trainee through the online application process which has been finalized by the concerned authority. We will share with you all the eligibility criteria and all of the vacancies which are available.
NTPC Engineering Trainee
National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) has invited online application for the people who want to apply for an engineering trainee post. The possibility of online application so that the people can apply for the post very easily and without anywhere to go and to get out of their houses. There is a very easy procedure which has been finalized by the concerned authorities so that every candidate will have to stay at their online houses to apply. There is the availability of around a hundred training course and of course, this is a great opportunity.
Details Of The Recruitment
|Name||NTPC Engineering Trainee|
|Launched by||National Thermal Power Corporation|
|Job Name||Engineering trainee|
|Total number of vacancies||100|
|Last Date for Apply Online||06/07/2020|
The following vacancies are available while applying for the post of Engineering trainee:-
|Electronics / Instrumentation||13||06||04||02||25|
The applicant must follow the following educational qualification while applying for the recruitment opportunity:-
|Electrical||Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks, as per respective Institute/University norms. Electrical/EIectricaI & Electronics/Electrical, Engineering Instrumentation & Control/Power Systems & High Voltage/Power Electronics/Power Engineering|
|Mechanical||Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks, as per respective Institute/University norms. Mechanical/Production/Industrial Engg./ Production & Engineering Industrial Engg./ Thermal/Mechanical & Automation/Power Engineering|
|Electronics / Instrumentation||Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks, as per respective Institute/University norms. Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication/ Engineering Electronics & Power/Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics Instrumentation Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Engineering Control/ Electronics Instrumentation & Control|
The applicant must be given the following salary while applying for the recruitment opportunity:-
- Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.50,000-1,60,000 at the basic pay of Rs. 50,000/- during one-year training.
- The other benefits such as Dearness Allowance, other perquisites and allowances, terminal benefits, etc. will be admissible as per company rules in force from time to time during training after absorption.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the recruitment opportunity:-
- The upper limit to apply for the recruitment opportunity is 27 years of age
- Eligible candidates must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2020.
- Based on the GATE-2020 marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for the further selection process (GD and Interview).
- The final merit list will be prepared based on 85% weightage of GATE-2020 marks, 5% weightage of GD marks and 10% weightage of Interview marks.
- The candidate has to qualify separately in GD & Interview.
NTPC Engineering Trainee Online Form Application Fee
The applicant must follow the following application fee structure while applying for the recruitment opportunity:-
- General/OBC- 150/-
- SC/ST/PH- 0/-
The applicant must follow the following application procedure while applying for the recruitment opportunity:-
- First, visit the official website of the recruitment notification
- On the homepage, you have to click on the recruitment notification
- The detailed notification will be downloaded on your device
- Read the instruction carefully
- Fill the application form
- Submit your documents
- Pay your fees
- Click on submit