NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 280 Posts, Apply Online for NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at ntpccareers.net| How to Apply for NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee 280 Posts
NTPC has created a new recruitment opportunity especially available for the engineers who want to get a job in a prestigious organization. You can apply for the NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021 opportunity easily by reading the article given below. In this article, we have shared basic details related to the recruitment opportunity including the eligibility criteria and the step-by-step application procedure.
NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021
NTPC is one of the most prestigious organizations which will welcome the candidates now in their new recruitment opportunity of Engineering Executive Trainee. There are a total of 50 vacancies available in this recruitment for the people who want to get a job in the organization. You can start applying for the recruitment from 21st May 2021 in order to get a fair chance in the job vacancy. 10 June 2021 is the last date to apply for the recruitment opportunity.
Details Of The Recruitment
|Name||NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021|
|Job Name||Engineering Executive Trainee|
|Number of vacancies||280|
- Online Application Start: 21 May 2021
- Registration Last Date: 10 June 2021
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
The following vacancies are available in this recruitment:-
|Post Name||General||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Engineering Executive Trainee||27||11||4||5||3||50|
NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be an Indian National.
- Only Female applicants are eligible to apply for theses posts.
- The applicant must have taken the GATE Exam.
The applicant will have to follow the following educational qualifications in this recruitment:-
- A full-time bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology with not less than 65 marks as per the respective institution.
- Final year students are also eligible to apply and must have scored at least 65% marks in the engineering degree
- 55% marks for the Scheduled class Scheduled Tribe and physically disabled candidates.
- There will be No Fee charged from the applicants applying for the above posts.
The applicant must follow the following age limit in this recruitment:-
- The General and the EWS category student must not be above the age of 27 years.
The applicant will have to go through the following selection procedure in order to apply for the recruitment:-
- The eligible candidates must have appeared for the Graduate Aptitude Test in engineering also known as GATE
- The candidates will be shortlisted for the document verification round based upon the marks that they have scored in the examination.
The following salary will be provided to the candidates in this recruitment:-
- The selected candidates will be given Rupees 40000 to Rupees 140000 at the basic pay of Rupees 40000
NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment Application Procedure
To apply for the recruitment you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Click on the link given here to Download the Official Notification for the recruitment.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Go to the Official Webpage of the recruitment.
- The details of the recruitment will be displayed on your screen
- You can now easily click on the Apply Online button present right beside the name of your job.
- The application form will be displayed on your screen
- You have to enter your GATE registration number
- Now you can successfully fill up the application form
Check Online Payment Status
- Open the Registration page of the recruitment.
- Now select the Check Online Payment Status option.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Enter the GATE Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Now select the Submit option.
Address: NTPC Bhawan, Room No 221, Recruitment Group, R&D Building,Sec 24, Noida-201301
- Phone Number: +91 0120-494 74 11/ 494 76 53
- Email Id: email@example.com