Northern Railway Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 33 CMP, Senior Resident Posts, Apply Online for Northern Railway Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Northern Railway Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at nr.indianrailways.gov.in| How to Apply for Northern Railway 33 CMP, Senior Resident Posts
Northern Railway has dropped the latest recruitment notification for the Various CMP, Senior Resident Posts. 33 latest jobs have been notified by the Northern Railway for this recruitment drive. Interested candidates can apply for these Northern Railway vacancies by directly visiting the mentioned centers for Walk-In-Interview as mentioned in the official notification. Dates of Walk-In-Interview for Various CMP & Sr. Resident Posts’ latest jobs are 28 April, 2021, 6 May 2021 & 7 May 2021. Readers have to go through the article completely to know the details of the Documents Required, Qualifications required, Selection Criteria, and Application Procedure, etc. of the Northern Railway New Vacancies.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2021
New job opportunities have been announced by the Northern Railway. Experienced and hardworking professionals have a very golden opportunity to apply for this reputable job. Interested and eligible candidates desirable to apply for this esteemed job has to appear for the Walk-In-Interview at the specified centers. The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Document Verification and Walk-In-Interview. The selected candidates will be appointed on a contract basis. Desirable candidates must possess the required qualification mentioned below in details to apply for this job.
Apply Online: Central Railway Recruitment
Northern Railway Recruitment Overview
|Name of the organization||Northern Railway|
|Positions||CMP & Sr. Resident|
|No of posts||33|
|Mode of application||Offline|
- There will be No Fee charged as it will be walk-in selection.
- The applying candidate must not be of age more than the above-mentioned age as on 15/01/2021.
- Age relaxations as per govt. rules will be given to SC, ST, OBC Category candidates.
Northern Railway Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Position||No of vacancies|
|OBS & Gynae||1|
|CMP GDMO||28 April, 2021||Extra Divisional Railway Hospital, Jagadhri Workshop|
|Anesthesia||6 May, 2021||Auditorium, 1st Floor, Academic Block, Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi|
|OBS & Gynae||7 May, 221|
Apply Online: NFR Railway Jobs
- The applying candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the Northern Railway Recruitment.
- HE/ She must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must be of the age limit mentioned above.
- He/ She must possess the required qualification as mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must have a valid registration with Medical Council of India (MCI) /Delhi Medical Council (DMC) /State Medical Council.
- Applicant must possess MBBS/ Postgraduate Degree/ Postgraduate Diploma/ DM/ DNB in concerned specialty from recognized university or institute.
- The selected candidates will be paid Rs. 75000 for the post of CPM GDMO
- The selected candidates will be paid Matrix Level -11 (Rs.67700-208700) revised pay as per 7th CPC at entry-level for Sr. Resident. Allowances as admissible will be paid.
Selection Procedure for the Northern Railway Recruitment will be as follows.
- Walk-in interview will be held as per the schedule mentioned above
The applying candidates must have the listed documents while applying for the above posts. Original and Self-attested copies of these documents are required to be produced to the officials along with the application form at the time of Interview and Joining.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Metric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate.
Northern Railway Recruitment Application Procedure
Application procedure may include the following steps, have a look and follow as mentioned:
- Candidates have to open the official website of the Northern Railway
- From home page of the portal go to News & Recruitment Info option, hit recruitment info option
- You need to search “Notice No. E/Med/SR/74/2021 or 01/Med./CMP/Doctors/JUDW/2020” notification link
- Now read the notification very carefully
- Download the application form format attached in PDF
- Start filling the application with all the asked details like wise
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Contact no
- Email id etc.
- Affix recently clicked image and attach documents with the application
- Take it to interview venue on the interview date