Northern Railway Recruitment 2021 has dropped the latest recruitment notification for the Various Sr. Resident Posts. 25 latest jobs have been notified by the Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi for this recruitment drive. Interested candidates can apply for these Northern Railway vacancies by directly visiting the mentioned centers for Walk-In-Interview as mentioned in the official notification. Date of Walk-In-Interview for Various Sr. Resident Posts’ latest jobs are 5th & 6th November 2020. Readers have to go through the article completely to know the details of the Documents Required, Qualifications required, Selection Criteria, and Application Procedure, etc. of the Northern Railway New Vacancies.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2021
New job opportunities have been announced by the Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi. Experienced and hardworking professionals have a very golden opportunity to apply for this reputable job. Interested and eligible candidates desirable to apply for this esteemed job has to appear for the Walk-In-Interview on date 5th & 6th November at the specified centers. The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Document Verification and Walk-In-Interview. The selected candidates will be appointed on a fixed period of one year which can be further extended to Three years. Desirable candidates must possess the required qualification mentioned below in details to apply for this job.
Apply Online: Central Railway Recruitment
Northern Railway Recruitment Overview
|Recruiter||Northern Railway Central Hospital|
|Job||Various Sr. Resident Posts|
|No Of Posts||25|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Mode of Selection||Walk-In Interview|
- There will be No Fee charged as it will be walk-in selection.
- The applying candidate must not be of age more than the above-mentioned age as on 05/11/2020.
Northern Railway Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Post||No. of Posts|
|OBS & GYNAE||02|
|Post||Date of Interview||Interview Centre|
|ANESTHESIA||05 November 2020||AUDITORIUM ,CENTRAL HOSPITAL —–8.30 A.M. to 11: 00 A.M.—-|
|GENERAL MEDICINE||05 November 2020||AUDITORIUM ,CENTRAL HOSPITAL —–8.30 A.M. to 11: 00 A.M.—-|
|GENERAL SURGERY||05 November 2020||AUDITORIUM ,CENTRAL HOSPITAL —–8.30 A.M. to 11: 00 A.M.—-|
|OBS & GYNAE||05 November 2020||AUDITORIUM ,CENTRAL HOSPITAL —–8.30 A.M. to 11: 00 A.M.—-|
|ONCOLOGY||06 November 2020||AUDITORIUM ,CENTRAL HOSPITAL —–8.30 A.M. to 11: 00 A.M.—-|
|OPHTHALMOLOGY||06 November 2020||AUDITORIUM ,CENTRAL HOSPITAL —–8.30 A.M. to 11: 00 A.M.—-|
|PATHOLOGY||06 November 2020||AUDITORIUM ,CENTRAL HOSPITAL —–8.30 A.M. to 11: 00 A.M.—-|
|PEDIATRICS||06 November 2020||AUDITORIUM ,CENTRAL HOSPITAL —–8.30 A.M. to 11: 00 A.M.—-|
|RADIOLOGY||06 November 2020||AUDITORIUM ,CENTRAL HOSPITAL —–8.30 A.M. to 11: 00 A.M.—-|
Apply Online: NFR Railway Jobs
- The applying candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the Northern Railway Recruitment.
- HE/ She must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must be of the age limit mentioned above.
- He/ She must possess the required qualification as mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must have a valid registration with Medical Council of India (MCI) /Delhi Medical Council (DMC) /State Medical Council.
- The applicant must have passed Post Graduate Degree recognized by MCI/NBE in the concerned Specialty. OR
- Post Graduate Diploma recognized by MCI in the concerned Specialty. OR
- SR-ONCOLOGY:- Candidates should be DM or DNB Oncology/ Onco-surgery or MS surgery or DNB Surgery with one year experience in Oncology.
- The selected candidates will be paid Matrix Level -11 (Rs.67700-208700) revised pay as per 7th CPC at entry-level. Allowances as admissible will be paid.
- Selection Procedure for the Northern Railway Recruitment will be as follows.
- Screening of the applicant’s documents will be done.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
- List of Selected candidates will be displayed on the Notice Board.
- Walk-In Interview date is 5th and 6th November 2020.
The applying candidates must have the listed documents while applying for the above posts. Original and Self-attested copies of these documents are required to be produced to the officials along with the application form at the time of Interview and Joining.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Metric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate.
Northern Railway Recruitment Application Procedure
- There is No Application Procedure to apply for the above posts. Candidates have to directly visit the Interview Centers at the given time with all the above mentioned documents along with the application form.
- Application forms can be downloaded by downloading the official notification for the above posts as the application form is attached with it.