Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for GDMO Posts, Apply Online for Northeast Frontier Railway Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for Northeast Frontier Railway Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at nfr.indianrailways.gov.in| How to Apply for Northeast Frontier Railway GDMO Posts
In this article today, we will share with all of you the details of the new recruitment opportunity created by the organization of Northeast Frontier Railway. We will share with all of you the step-by-step procedure through which you will be able to apply for the Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2021 and go for the interview. We will also share with you all the eligibility criteria and the vacancy details which are available by the recruitment opportunity presented by the organization.
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2021 is available for the vacancy of Specialist Doctor on contract and other different vacancies. The total number of vacancies available in this recruitment opportunity is 11 and the candidates can easily apply for the recruitment by filling up the application form. The date of the interview for the recruitment opportunity is 11th May 2021. The candidates will have to appear for the interview from 11 AM at the office of the Divisional Railway Manager, Alipurduar Junction Division.
Key Details of Recruitment
|Name||Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2021|
|Launched by||Northeast Frontier Railway|
|Job Name||Specialist Doctor GDMO|
|Number of vacancies||11|
Northeast Frontier Railway Vacancy Details
The following vacancies are available in this recruitment:-
- 1 unreserved regular post for Ophthalmologist
- 10 temporary posts for General Duty Medical Officers for covid-19 facilities and isolation wards set up in APDJ division.
Northeast Frontier Railway Important Date
- The date for the walk-in interview is 11th May 2021 at 11 AM
Northeast Frontier Railway Eligibility Conditions
To be eligible for the recruitment you will have to follow the following educational qualifications:-
- For Specialist- The candidate should be a minimum MBBS with a post-graduate degree and diploma in the respective subject or field as a specialist and should be recognized by the Indian Medical council.
- For GDMO- The candidate should be a minimum MBBS pass degree from an institute recognized by the Indian Medical Council or with a valid registration certificate of any of the state medical councils of India after completion of a one-year compulsory internship.
The following salary will be provided to the candidates:-
- For Specialist Full Time Rupees 25000 per month
- For General Duty Medical Officer Full Time Rupees 75000 per month
Application Procedure for Northeast Frontier Railway
Application procedure may include the following steps, have a look and follow as mentioned:
- Click on the link given here to download the official notification for the recruitment
- Read the notification carefully
- The application form is also attached to the official notification
- Take a printout of the application form
- Fill up the application form
- The eligible candidates must send a scanned copy of their application duly filled and signed as per the format with required documents in a single PDF file through WhatsApp on mobile number 900 205 2613 or email id email@example.com before the last date.
- Selected candidates will have to submit their original documents at the time of joining.
- The interview will be conducted through WhatsApp call at the prescribed date and timing.