North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 480 Apprentice Posts, Apply Online for North Central Railway Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for NCR Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at ncr.indianrailways.gov.in| How to Apply for North Central Railway 480 Apprentice Posts
In this article today, we will be giving information about the North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 opportunity presented by the North Central Railway for the year 2021. In this article, you will be knowing about the eligibility criteria, educational criteria, vacancy details, and all of the other details of the recruitment opportunity presented by the concerned authorities. We will also share with all of you the step-by-step procedure through which you will be able to apply for the 480 vacancies available in this recruitment notification for the year 2021.
North Central Railway Recruitment
North Central Railway has launched an NCR Recruitment 2021 notification for the recruitment of Fitter, Welder, Mechanic, Carpenter and Electrician positions. This opening is for one year training programme as per apprentice act 1961. Application forms are invited through online mode via mponline.gov.in. The last date to apply for the recruitment of opportunity is 16 April, 2021. You can easily apply for the Apprentice vacancies available in this recruitment. Make sure to read the official notification carefully before applying for the recruitment opportunity.
Short Details of Recruitment
|Name of the organization||North Central Railway|
|No of posts||480|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Position||No of posts|
- Start date to apply for this opening is 17 March, 2021
- Last date to apply for this opening is 16 April, 2021
North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Conditions
Contenders need to meet the eligibility conditions as mentioned below who desire to seek application for the above-mentioned posts in North Central Railway:-
- Appliers must possess 10th with ITI in the respective field
- Age should be in between 15 to 24 years
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Matric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate.
Contenders need to pay application fee as mentioned below who desire to seek application for the above-mentioned posts in North Central Railway
- General – Rs. 170/- (Application Fee – Rs. 70/- + GST to be paid)
- SC/ST/Physically Handicapped and Women – No Fee
Contenders will get pay band as mentioned below who joined for the above-mentioned posts in North Central Railway
- As per instructions issued by Railway Board
Contenders have to clear the steps of selection process as mentioned below to grab the above-mentioned posts in North Central Railway
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of academic marks
Online Application Procedure North Central Railway Recruitment
Online application procedure may include the following steps, have a look and follow as mentioned:
- Job hunters should go to the official website of the North Central Railway
- From the home page of the portal, you need to search the notification link
- Now read the notification very carefully
- Look for the apply online link or Click Here
- Online application form will appear on the screen
- Start filling the online application with all the asked details like wise
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Contact no
- Email id etc.
- Upload the recently clicked scanned image copy and signature
- Submit the application form and deposit the fee as mentioned above
- Take print out of the form & fee receipt for further use