NITRD Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 56 HMTS, LDC, Driver & Other Posts, Apply for NITRD Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at www.nitrd.nic.in| How to Apply for NITRD 56 HMTS, LDC, Driver & Other Posts
NITRD has issued an advertisement notification to hire the seekers for the post of HMTS, LDC, Driver & Other. Hiring will be made to fill the 56 vacant posts. Eligible hardworking job appellants have to apply for the recruitment through Offline mode by following few easy steps as available below under the head “Application Procedure for NITRD”. You may also get various other recruitment details below such as eligibility, the application process, selection steps, significant documents to apply, and many more.
NITRD Recruitment 2021
National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases has released notification and invite eligible candidates to apply for the job in the prescribed application format. Candidates have to attend the walk-in-interview to grab the job on 7 May, 2021. Remember to take filled application along with the testimonials and documents in original/ copy. Contenders are requested to submit the application prior the end date. Must accumulate the detailed information and consider each and every aspect before applying for the recruitment.
Key Details of Recruitment
|Name of the organization||National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases|
|No of posts||9|
|Mode of application||Offline|
NITRD Vacancy Details
|Position||No of posts|
|Senior Resident (TB & Chest Diseases)||5|
|Senior Resident (Radiology)||1|
|Senior Resident (Biochemistry)||1|
|Senior Resident (Anaesthesia)||1|
|Senior Resident (Microbiology)||1|
NITRD Important Date
- Interview will be held at 7 May, 2021 at 10.00 AM in National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases.
NITRD Eligibility Conditions
|Senior Resident (TB & Chest Diseases)||MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in the concerned speciality with two years experience|
|Senior Resident (Radiology)|
|Senior Resident (Biochemistry)||Postgraduate qualification e.g. M.D. (Biochemistry).|
1. Postgraduate qualification e.g. Master’s degree viz. M.Sc. (Medical Biochemistry) or M.Sc. in allied subjects like Organic Chemistry, Physiology.
2. PhD degree in the subject concerned/ allied subject, of an Indian University or PhD degree from a foreign University
|Senior Resident (Anaesthesia)||MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in the concerned speciality with two years’ experience|
|Senior Resident (Microbiology)|
Government Jobs Apply Now
Documents Required for NITRD
- Recent passport size photograph.
- Matric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present employer (if any).
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
Selection Procedure for NITRD
Selection of job appellants will be made on the basis of the following for the job positions mentioned above in NITRD
- Walk-in-interview to be held at National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases
Application Procedure for NITRD
Application procedure may include the following steps, have a look and follow as mentioned:
- Candidates have to open the official website of the National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases
- From the home page of the portal go to the jobs and career section
- You need to search the NITRD notification link
- Now read the notification very carefully
- Download the application form format attached in PDF
- Start filling the application with all the asked details like wise
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Contact no
- Email id etc.
- Affix recently clicked image and attach documents with the application
- Enclose it in an envelope and mention the post name on of envelope
- Submit the application form to the Director, National Institute of TB & Respiratory Diseases, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110030