NIT Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 101 JE, Technician & Other Posts, Apply Online for S NIT Trichy Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at www.nitt.edu| How to Apply for NIT Trichy 101 JE, Technician & Other Posts
The organization of the National Institute of Technology has launched a new recruitment notification for the vacancy of Technical assistant, junior engineer and stenographer with other various vacancies. Today, we will share with all of you the details of the new NIT Trichy Recruitment 2021 opportunity presented by the organization of the National Institute of Technology. We will also share with you all the step by step procedure through which you will be able to apply for the recruitment opportunity very easily.
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2021
National Institute of Technology is a very prestigious organization so if you are looking for a job in the technical field then you can definitely apply for this recruitment opportunity presented by the concerned organization of National Institute of Technology. There are around a hundred vacancies available in this recruitment opportunity presented by the concerned organization. Also, you can start applying for the recruitment opportunity from 16th December but you have to make sure that you apply for the recruitment before the closing date of 18 January 2020.
Details of NIT Trichy Recruitment 2021
|Name||NIT Trichy Recruitment 2021|
|Launched by||National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli|
|Job name||Junior engineer and other vacancies|
|Number of vacancies||101|
- Date of advertisement: 16 December 2020
- Opening date for online application: 16 December 2020
- Closing date for submission of online application: 18 January 2020
The following vacancies are available to apply from in this recruitment:-
- Junior Engineer/Technical Assistant/SAS Assistant/Library and Information Assistant: 26 Posts
- Technician: 30 Posts
- Senior Technician: 15 Posts
- Superintendent: 07 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 16 Posts
- Senior Assistant/Stenographer: 07 Posts
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria in this recruitment:-
- The persons must have completed their education with Class 10+2/Degree/Engineering in relevant subjects from a recognized university.
The applicant must follow the following age criteria in this recruitment:-
- Assistant & Stenographer: 27 years
- Assistant & Senior Technician: 33 years
- All Other Vacancies: 30 years
The applicant must submit the following application fees in this recruitment:-
- Applicants belonging to UR, EWS, OBC (Non-creamy layer) category shall be required to pay an online non-refundable fee of Rs. 1,000/-.
- SC / ST / PwD / Women applicants are required to pay online Rs. 500/-only towards online application
The applicant will have to pay the following salary in this recruitment:-
- Junior Assistant: Pay Level 3[PB-1 & GP 2000/-]
- Senior Assistant/Stenographer: Pay Level 4[PB-1 & GP 2400/-]
- Superintendent: Pay Level 6 [PB-2 & GP 4200/-]
- Technician: Pay Level 3[PB-1 & GP 2000/-]
- Senior Technician: Pay Level 4[PB-1 & GP 2400/-]
- Junior Engineer/Technical Assistant/SAS Assistant/Library and Information Assistant: Pay Level 6 [PB-2 & GP 4200/-]
The applicant will have to go through the following selection procedure in this recruitment:-
- Screening of online applications received may be done to restrict the number of applicants to be called for the selection process. The Institute at its discretion may restrict the number of applicants to be called for at any stage of the selection process.
- A list of shortlisted applicants to be called for the selection process on a given date and time will be published on the Institute website only. Such applicants may also be intimated on their registered email id. No communication in this regard may be made through hard copy. No request for change of date/ venue of the selection process by individual applicants will be entertained under any circumstances.
- The Institute may decide to conduct a selection process comprising multiple stages of selection. Details of the selection process will also be published along with the list of shortlisted candidates.
- All details related to the recruitment process shall be available on the Institute website only. Applicants are advised to keep a regular watch on the Institute’s website for any updates. No separate communication in any form shall be made in this respect.v.Screening of applications will be done on the basis of requirements mentioned in the Recruitment Rules and as per the conditions laid down by the duly constituted Screening Committee.
- Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
- List of shortlisted applicants shall be published on the Institute Website only for participating in the selection process and such applicants. viii.The selection process may consist of a Screening Test (only for the purpose of shortlisting of applicants), Skill Test (qualifying in nature), and a main Written Test.
- Request for change in the examination centers will not be entertained at any stage of the recruitment process
The applicant must submit the following documents in this recruitment:-
- Matriculation / 10th grade or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or matriculation / 10th grade mark sheet or equivalent issued by the Central / State Board indicating birth date in support of their age claim. Where the date of birth is not available in the certificate / marksheet issued by the concerned academic boards, the school leaving certificate will be considered as an indication of the date of birth. Marksheet of higher secondary / class 12th (or equivalent) board.
- UG / PG Degree / ITI / Diploma certificate (whichever is applicable) is accompanied by a mark sheet for all academic years as proof of educational qualification.
- Community certificates in the proforma are prescribed and issued by the DOPT, Govt. India’s letter number No.No.36028 / 1/2014-Estt (Res.) Dated September 3, 2015 will only be accepted as sufficient evidence in support of the claim of the applicant belonging to SC / ST / OBC. It is necessary to submit the relevant caste/tribe/community certificate along with the duly filled application form. No other certificate will be accepted as sufficient proof.
- EWS certificates issued on or after April 1, 2020, will be considered for reservation under the EWS category, whose family has a gross annual income of less than Rs 8.00 lakh for the financial year before the year of application. Further, persons whose family has or has any property as described in the DoPT, Govt. India’s OM No.36039 / 1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31 January 2019 will also be barred from being recognized as EWS, irrespective of the family income. The EWS certificate must be produced in the prescribed proforma.
- Disabled (PWD) applicants will have to submit a disability / medical certificate in the proforma prescribed and issued by the competent medical authorities as per the norms of the Government of India. Only persons suffering from a disability less than 40% will be eligible for reservation benefits under this category. If the disability is less than 40%, the certificate will be rejected. A disability certificate should be produced in the prescribed proforma issued by the Medical Board constituted by the Central or State Government.
- Ex-servicemen applicants will be required to produce certificates in the prescribed proforma.
- Photo ID (in original, eg Aadhaar Card / Passport / Driving License / Voter ID Card).
- NOC and experience certificate from the head (s) of the organization (s) claimed for a complete experience, clearly stating the period of employment (date, month, and year), basic pay, grade pay (GP) / Indicates the pay matrix. Level and Consolidated Pay. The certificate (s) should mention the nature of duties/experience received in the post (s) along with the period (s).
- Any other relevant documents in support of the entries filled in the application form.
Application Procedure NIT Trichy Recruitment
To apply for the recruitment opportunity you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, click on the link given here to download the official notification for the recruitment:-
- Junior Engineer/Technical Assistant/SAS Assistant/Library and Information Assistant
- Senior Technician
- Junior Assistant
- Senior Assistant/Stenographer
- Read the notifications carefully.
- Now you have to click on the option called Application Portal For Recruitment
- Or you can directly click here
- The application page will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on Register
- The registration form will be displayed on your screen.
- Enter all of the details.
- The credentials will be sent to your email ID.
- Login using the credentials.
- The application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Enter all of the details.
- Upload documents.
- Click on submit.
Attention – The candidates are instructed to send the softcopy (PDF) of their finally submitted application (without any enclosures) to firstname.lastname@example.org
with Mail Subject: Final Submission – Your application RegID / UserID.
For any Assistance, you can contact E-Mail: email@example.com.