NICED Recruitment 2021 notification for the walk-in-interview to be held is out. Walk-in is to be conducted by the organization to hire the candidates for the posts of Scientist-B (Non-Medical), Research Assistant, Laboratory Technologist, and Data Entry Operator. There are 6 vacant positions only. In case you wish to grab the opportunity then you should accumulate all the information related to the recruitment from this page. Accumulate information such as eligibility criteria, walk-in details, application procedure, and more.
NICED Recruitment 2021
NICED is very well known as the National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases. It was established in 1962 in Calcutta as Cholera Research Centre by the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). The center was established to research the prevention and control of cholera and other diarrhoeal diseases. Later in the 1970s, this center with the advancement in biotechnology improved diagnostic procedures and discovery of a large number of pathogenic enteric micro-organisms ICMR decides to expand this center into a full-fledged research institute. With this CRC become the National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases in 1979.
Read more: Medical Officer
Key Details of NICED Jobs
|Name of the organization||National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases|
|Positions||Scientist-B & Other Posts|
|No of posts||6|
|Walk-in date||15 October, 2020|
|Scientist – B (Non-Medical)||01|
|Data Entry Operator||03|
NICED Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Conditions
|Scientist – B (Non-Medical)||Master’s Degree in Life Science with two years’ work experience or Master’s Degree or Postgraduate Degree with Ph.D. in relevant subjects.||35 years as on 15.10.2020|
|Research Assistant||Graduate in science/ relevant subjects/ with three years’ work experience or Master’s degree in the relevant subject.||30 years as on 15.10.2020|
|Laboratory Technologist||12th pass with Science subject and DMLT.||30 years as on 15.10.2020|
|Data Entry Operator||Intermediate or 12th Pass with speed test of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour on computer||25 years as on 15.10.2020|
- Education certificate
- Experience certificate
- Recent passport size photograph
- Attested copies of relevant certificates
- Walk-in-interview will be held on 15 October 2020 at 11:00 AM in ICMR-National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases (NICED II Building within ID & BG Hospital Campus) P-33, C.I.T. Road, Scheme – XM, Kolkata – 700010.
Application Procedure NICED Recruitment
- To apply you need to go to the official web portal
- The hit placement option is given in the notification option drop-down list
- Search for No.10/Contract Staff/2020 30 September 2020 New
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW The following posts (Scientist-B (Non-Medical), Research Assistant, Laboratory Technologist, Data Entry Operator) are to be filled up on a purely temporary basis for engagement of Contract Staff � specific for COVID-19 Testing under this Institute View details”
- Hit view details option and check the information or read the information available above
- If you are eligible then you need to visit the walk-in venue along with the application form and documents mentioned before
- Application addressed to the Director, ICMR-NICED showing Bio-data academic record, experience, etc.