National Health Mission Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for Various Posts, Apply Online for NHM Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for National Health Mission Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at nhm.gov.in| How to Apply for NHM Various Posts
NHM Recruitment 2021 has dropped the latest recruitment notification for the various posts. Latest jobs have been notified by the National Health Mission for the recruitment drive. Interested candidates can apply for these NHM vacancies through the official website “nhm.gov.in”. Experienced and hardworking professionals have a very golden opportunity to apply for this reputable job. Interested and eligible candidates desirable to apply for this esteemed job has to submit their application forms through online mode through the official website. Readers have to go through the article completely to know the details of the Documents Required, Qualifications required Selection Criteria, Application Procedure, etc. of the NHM Recruitment 2021.
About NHM Recruitment 2021
National Health Mission was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. It was launched in the year 2005. NHM works under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The National Health Mission (NHM) encompasses its two Sub-Missions, The National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) and The National Urban Health Mission (NUHM). The main programmatic components include Health System Strengthening, Reproductive-Maternal- Neonatal-Child and Adolescent Health (RMNCH+A), and Communicable and Non-Communicable Diseases. The main objectives of the National Health Mission (NHM) are to reduce the Infant Mortality Rate, Mother Mortality Rate, Total Fertility rate, and many more.
Popular NHM Recruitments
- NHM Assam Recruitment
- NHM Dhule Recruitment
- Rajasthan NHM Recruitment
- NHM Chandrapur Recruitment
- NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2021
- Satara NHM Recruitment
- NHM Chhatisgarh Recruitment
- NHM UP Recruitment 2021
- NHM MP Recruitment 2021
- NHM Punjab Recruitment 2021
- NHM Uttarakhand Recruitment 2021
- NHM Palghar Recruitment 2021
- NHM Kerala Recruitment 2021
- NHM Srikakulam Recruitment 2021
- NHM Haryana Recruitment 2021
- NHM Bihar Recruitment 2021
- NHM Bokaro Recruitment 2021
NHM Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Recruiter||National Health Mission (NHM)|
|Job||Various Health Sector jobs|
|No Of Posts||Huge Vacancies|
|Mode of Application||Online and Offline|
|Mode of Selection||Online Exams and Interview|
- Application Fee is either paid online or offline mode.
- Candidates can pay through Net Banking/Debit Card/ Credit Card in online mode.
- The applicant can visit directly to the mentioned banks for fee submission in offline mode.
- The applying candidates are generally of age 20 to 55 years.
- Age relaxations as per Govt. rules will be given to the candidates of SC/ST/OBC Category.
NHM Recruitment Vacancy Details
National Health Mission generally has vacancies of the Health sector. Some of the popular vacancies of NHM are Arogyamitra (ARM) and Pradhan Mantri Arogyamitra (PMAM) vacancies, Physician, Medical Officer and Ayush MO vacancies, Chief Health Officer vacancies etc.
The applying candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the NHM jobs.
- He/She must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must possess the required qualifications as mentioned in the job.
- The applicant must be under the age limit as specified in the job.
- Applicant must have the required certificates as mentioned in the job.
- Applicants generally gets an average salary of 15,000 to 1, 00,000 Rs + Incentives on monthly basis by government of India.
- Candidates in NHM are generally selected either through Walk in Interview or through Merit based procedure which is based on the educational qualifications of the applying candidates.
The applying candidates must have the listed below documents while applying for the National Health Mission vacancies. Scanned and self-attested copies of these documents are required to be given to the officials when asked.
- Recent passport size photographs.
- Metric Certificate.
- Educational Certificates.
- Identity proof
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- Experience Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- NOC from the present Employer (if any).
- Domicile Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Mobile number.
- Email ID.
NHM Recruitment Application Procedure
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for the posts by applying online from the Official Website of the NHM por through offline mode. Given below is the detailed application procedure for National Health Mission Recruitment 2021.
- Firstly, visit the Official Website of the NHM. The home page of the website will appear on the screen.
- From the given options, select the Online Registration option from the screen or download the application from the website.
- Fill in the necessary details asked in the form i.e. Vacancy type, Personal details, Category, etc.
- Upload the necessary documents asked in the form or attach them with the application form for online submission.
- Email address and Mobile number provided should be correct and existing.
- Check the filled in details.
- Click on the submit button to submit it online or keep the application form in an envelope and send it to the concerning to the concerning authorities by post or speed post.
- Keep the application form copy safe for future references.