NFL MT Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Advertisement for 30 Management Trainee Posts, Apply Online for NFL Vacancy 2021 Check Notification. Application Forms out for National fertilizers Limited Jobs Latest Openings New Jobs at www.nationalfertilizers.com| How to Apply for NFL 30 Management Trainee Posts
National fertilizers Limited is looking for people that can add value in their organization through a recruitment notification which was released by the organization recently. We are sharing with all of your eligibility criteria, educational criteria, vacancy details all of the other details related to the recruitment of opportunity. We are also sharing the step by step procedure which is required to apply for the NFL Recruitment 2021 of opportunity presented by the organization of National fertilizers Limited. Make sure to read the article till the last to get all of the details regarding the situation.
NFL Recruitment 2021
National fertilizers Limited is a very prestigious organization which comes out with a lot of different recruitment opportunities every year to help the people get value in job according to their department and according to their category. There are around 30 vacancies available in this recruitment opportunity presented by the organization of National Fertilizers Limited. You can start applying for the recruitment opportunity today but you have to make sure that you apply for the NFL Recruitment 2021 opportunity for the last date of 21st January 2021
Details Of NFL Jobs
|Name||NFL Recruitment 2021|
|Launched by||National Fertilizers Limited|
|Job name||Management Trainee|
|Number of vacancies||30|
- Last Date of submission of application: 21 January 2021
The following vacancies are available to apply from in this recruitment:-
- Management Trainees (Chemical): 04 Posts
- Management Trainees (Mechanical): 07 Posts
- The Management Trainees (Electrical): 04 Posts
- Management Trainees (Instrumentation): 05 Posts
- Management Trainees (Civil): 01 Post
- The Management Trainees (Chemical Lab): 07 Posts
- Management Trainees (Fire & Safety): 02 Posts
NFL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The applicant have to follow the following education criteria to apply for in this recruitment:-
- Management Trainees (Chemical): Full-time regular Engg. Degree (B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc. Engg.) in Chemical Engineering or Chemical Technology from recognized Institute with min. 60% marks. Management Trainees (Mechanical): Full-time regular Engg. Degree (B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc. Engg.) in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute with min. 60% marks.
- Management Trainees (Electrical): Full-time regular Engg. Degree (B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc. Engg.) in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute with min. 60% marks.
- Management Trainees (Instrumentation): Full time regular Engg. Degree (B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc. Engg.) in Instrumentation/Electronics & Communication/Instrumentation & Electronics/Electronics & Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute with min. 60% marks. Age Limit:Maximum 27 years.
- Management Trainees (Civil): Full-time regular Degree (B. Tech./B.E.) in Civil Engg. from recognized Institute with min. 60% marks. Age Limit:Maximum 27 years.
- Management Trainees (Chemical Lab): Full time regular M.Sc (Chemistry) with min. 60% marks.
- Management Trainees (Fire & Safety): Full time regular Degree (B. Tech./B.E.) in Fire Engg./Safety & Fire Engg. with min. 60% marks.
The applicant will be given the following pay scale in this recruitment:-
- Rupees 40000-140000
The applicant will have to follow the following age limit in this recruitment:-
- Upper age limit- 27 years
The applicant will have to submit the following application fees in this recruitment:-
- Non -refundable Application Fee of ₹ 700/-(Rupees Seven Hundred only) plus Bank Charges are required to be paid by General, OBC, and EWS category candidates at the time of submission of online Application Form.
- Candidates can opt to pay either through an internet banking account or a Credit/ Debit card.
No other mode of payment of Application Fee Would be accepted.
- Application Fee Once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidates are, therefore, advised to verify their eligibility before payment of the Application Fee. SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM/Departmentalcategory candidates are not required to pay any Application Fee
The following documents are required to apply for in this experiment:-
- Matriculation Certificate for age proof
- Final Marksheet / Degree, as applicable, for proof of meeting educational qualification
- Caste Certificate/ EWS Certificate, if applicable
- Divyang/PwD certificate if applicable
- Experience Certificate, if applicable
- ID Proof issued by Government authority
The applicant will have to go through the following selection procedure in this recruitment:-
- The online test will have two parts, Discipline related and Aptitude related. The Medium of Test Will is in Rajbhasha (Hindi) and English. The duration of the test will be 02 hours. The total number of questions will be 150, of one mark each, out of which 100 questions would be from a mix of course curriculum of the qualifying degree of relevant discipline and 50 questions from General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & General Knowledge / Awareness. There will be no negative marking for the wrong answer. The level of the domain subject will be Graduation Degree, as applicable for each post.
- Based on the performance of the candidates in the online test, eligible candidates will be provisionally called for personal interview tentatively in the ratio of 01:05 i.e. 05 eligible candidates for 01 posts. Interview call letters in respect of such eligible & provisionally shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on the NFL website and such candidates will also be intimated for the same through SMS on their mobile number through email on their email address as mentioned in their online application form. However, the NFL will not be responsible for any delay or non-delivery of intimation sent electronically via SMS or email, as the case may be. No other communication will be sent to such candidates for this purpose.
- It may be noted that candidates will be called for personal interview provisionally on the basis of information submitted by them in the online application form and their candidature will be considered vis-à-vis eligibility criteria for the post applied for as mentioned in the advertisement. Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria or not in possession of complete requisite documents will not be allowed to attend the personal interview and no TA will be paid to them. Further, no queries shall be entertained in this regard
- A separate merit list will be drawn for UR / SC / ST / OBC / EWS / PwD candidates with reference to the number of available vacancies for each category.
- Candidates are required to qualify in the online test and thereafter again in the personal interview separately with a minimum average of 50% marks.
- In case, total marks (up to two decimals) of two or more candidates after the personal interview are the same, the percentage of marks in the qualifying examination ie. Degree in Engg./AMIE/MSc (Chemistry) as applicable would be considered for drawing up the merit list. In case the percentage of marks (up to two decimals) are also equal in the qualifying examination, the date of birth of the candidates will be considered for preparing the merit list i.e. the candidate born earlier will be considered as senior in the merit list.
Application Procedure NFL Recruitment
To apply for the recruitment opportunity will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First go to the official website of National fertilizers Limited
- Click on the option called Careers
- A new page will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on your desired recruitment notification
- As soon as you will click on the option called Management Trainees a new page will be displayed on your screen.
- Directly click here to go to the webpage.
- Click on Advertisement and the advertisement will be displayed on your screen.
- Read the Advertisement carefully.
- Now click on Apply Online
- Details of the recruitment opportunity will be displayed on your screen.
- Now you have to click on the option call registration
- The registration form will be displayed on a screen
- Enter all of the details.
- Select your category.
- Click on register now
- Phone Number: 9319092025
- Email: email@example.com (in the working hours only)